Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Grand Chase Website Scripts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can sum 1 help me can't login into Grand Chase website

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
up until now my compuiter does not allow me ot use MS SQL. so, this is to be put on hiatus.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Websites always use MySQL guys... I have not seen a site yet thats runs off Microsoft SQL. Just live with it guys.

Havn't look to far in these files but from what I have seen they have a lot of potenshal, especially if placed in the hands of someone who has a lot more time and a wod of cash to spend on Windows Dedicated/VPS to host server and site.

All in all, nice job. Sometimes the basics are best.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Websites always use MySQL guys... I have not seen a site yet thats runs off Microsoft SQL. Just live with it guys.

Havn't look to far in these files but from what I have seen they have a lot of potenshal, especially if placed in the hands of someone who has a lot more time and a wod of cash to spend on Windows Dedicated/VPS to host server and site.

All in all, nice job. Sometimes the basics are best.

Let me inform you that despite normally seeing web hosting service providers providing MySQL, there are some which provides MS SQL, and some that provides both. For example,

also, 'potential', not 'potenshal'. Other than that, I very much appreciate the comment. I have another version, and the MSSQL version is still on cue (since my office computers are yet to be fixed), it'll be some time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shiningriver you can post script Guild ?
Create Guild
Join Guild
Remove Guild ...
Tks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes, I've said that already. Untill I am able to reformat my comp (again), I won't be able to make it fully working.

And another note, not only do I have a job, but also all of my files were stolen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, I've said that already. Untill I am able to reformat my comp (again), I won't be able to make it fully working.

And another note, not only do I have a job, but also all of my files were stolen.

Bad luck on the files getting stolen, my friend.

Out of pure curiosity... Why can't you continue work on them until you reformat?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Because, my computer is still full of trash, and the uninstallation of the MS SQL (because I wasn't going to use it until now) prevents me from installing it again successfully.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because, my computer is still full of trash, and the uninstallation of the MS SQL (because I wasn't going to use it until now) prevents me from installing it again successfully.

Wow, never knew MS SQL could be so tempermental, and the computer filled with junk, I know the feeling.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
^ Yeah, and it doesn't let me reformat it. Damn. I'm not so sure about MS SQL (It's very weird that it's acting this way...), but till now, this is on hold.

Oh, and the question about the guild, I suppose it could be done... however, I'm not sure if there's a guild system in the game et (I'm not updated anymore, so there. I would like to look into that in the near future)

(OOC: I never noticed that this was pinned... Oh well, thanks.)

Last edited:
Back