• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New release, server files grand chase season 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
As you all know I own the files and do not use most of them, after all, already have newer files.
I received approval from all my friends that I decided to post connection and files such as Christmas present on RaGEZONE.

I'm giving you a chance to redeem themselves and to the community is growing again.
I hope it does not disappoint me again.

password: RAGEzone

OBS: I will not provide any kind of support.

GOOD LUCK!

CREDITS :
- Divine
- InfraZeroX
- KillerStefan
- Sunnyz (Lost)
- ragezone. com . br<official tópic>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
As you all know I own the files and do not use most of them, after all, already have newer files.
I received approval from all my friends that I decided to post connection and files such as Christmas present on RaGEZONE.

I'm giving you a chance to redeem themselves and to the community is growing again.
I hope it does not disappoint me again.

password: RAGEzone

OBS: I will not provide any kind of support.

GOOD LUCK!

CREDITS :
- Divine
- InfraZeroX
- KillerStefan
- Sunnyz (Lost)
- ragezone. com . br<official tópic>

Are you have Client Work for This Server

(bad english)
Thank YouAgain

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not wise just bumping a thread lol. I recommend making a new thread asking for it and all.

There is a client for each file & season. I got one ( Thanks, Pikachu Man << Ice Blade ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks man but I recommend you release your client for it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There has server and database files season 3

please upload

Back