Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] Grand Chase (Season 0)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I don't know this. I received the files before they were released. But to be honest, I don't actually care.

Yeah, it's me. I fixed up the source to make it compile. What I posted is the end result I came up. It compiles and runs well enough to release, but it might crash sometimes or have some issues in some areas.
@iceblade112
Hi, how did you compile? I'm fixing it all up slowly and its missing some c++ boost paths. Do I use Release configuration? I left everything default and tried to touch as little as possible, installed windows 8.1 sdk, etc... hard to compile if at all...

This project depends on boost 1_43 and there are some folders/files missing in boost_1_67_0 with a lot of linking errors.. Can you re-upload a working compiling version? Thanks.

Much appreciate if I can get your discord or something for lower latency response, thanks again

Last edited:
Back