Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GrandChase Season 2 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what database you're using...
I have never seen that error before, though. Sorry. :(

That database never worked. It was a backup that was interrupted, or rather corrupted. So, basically no. Season 3 will never work with these files.

Oh lol, well do you have "working" files and a database, and a recommended client to use, or a link to one>?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the link for the "server files 'desbugados' " isn't working. Is there any other server files i an use that will work with the databases? I've got everything else you put down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since the link for serverfiles provided here is dead, the only other season 2 server files I could find on the web were the ones in the release section. I replaced the "GameServer" folders with the ones provided. I get a "Bad Image" error when trying to start RelayServer.exe saying that MailSMTP.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

This is closest I can get with the only server files I could find. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help with a solution.

Reaction score
Since the link for serverfiles provided here is dead, the only other season 2 server files I could find on the web were the ones in the release section. I replaced the "GameServer" folders with the ones provided. I get a "Bad Image" error when trying to start RelayServer.exe saying that MailSMTP.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

This is closest I can get with the only server files I could find. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help with a solution.

Try looking at this video to bypass the gameguard. Considering MailSMTP.dll is covered in it.

Since it excludes this dll in the video, perhaps that will resolve your issue.

Unfortunately the server file executables will need Hex'd so that they don't try to load the 2 Mail*.dll files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried running RelayServer.exe on both windows 7 64 and 32 bit and I get the same exact error. A possibility is that the files under UDPRelay are not compatible with win7. I doubt I would get a reply, but I would like to know if anyone has been able to successfully get these server files running http://forum.ragezone.com/f538/release-server-files-grand-chase-899961/

EDIT: RelayServer.exe is the only one the gives this error, so far the rest of the executable files run without problem.
gkiyKfa - GrandChase Season 2 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I've tried running RelayServer.exe on both windows 7 64 and 32 bit and I get the same exact error. A possibility is that the files under UDPRelay are not compatible with win7. I doubt I would get a reply, but I would like to know if anyone has been able to successfully get these server files running http://forum.ragezone.com/f538/release-server-files-grand-chase-899961/

EDIT: RelayServer.exe is the only one the gives this error, so far the rest of the executable files run without problem.
gkiyKfa - GrandChase Season 2 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Have you tried program compatibility with Windows XP?
They were created for XP.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried program compatibility with Windows XP?
They were created for XP.

I did some more searching and I found completely different server 2 files. I managed to get through logging into the game.. but now I can't seem to enter the server. I will probably have to start a new thread to find a solution to my current problem since the files I am now using are not the ones from this guide. I really appreciate the help though, thanks!

Reaction score
I did some more searching and I found completely different server 2 files. I managed to get through logging into the game.. but now I can't seem to enter the server. I will probably have to start a new thread to find a solution to my current problem since the files I am now using are not the ones from this guide. I really appreciate the help though, thanks!

Look over the CRC32 part again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look over the CRC32 part again :)

Where exactly am I supposed to copy the result to?
I am still having the same problem.

Edit: I looked at it again.. seems the CRC32 you're referring to was a form of hash. Now I just cant figure out what string I'm supposed to use the CRC32 hash for

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server and Client connections fails, I downloaded the GameServer, followed the steps what you write to setting IP of config_server.lua, and the database of IP, but it still can't start GameServer_NOGG.exe

Is it I miss something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the old files from this tutorial

So I think this is the server files :

EDIT : Let me know if you guys need any other files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the old files from this tutorial

So I think this is the server files :

EDIT : Let me know if you guys need any other files.

iceblade112 - GrandChase Season 2 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

odbc_main.dsn
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server
LANGUAGE=Português
DATABASE=gc
WSID=beiju
APP=Microsoft Data Access Components
SERVER=(local)
Description=Internal
UID=sa
PWD=WiNdOwSxP-Db0ByHeHeTrI

odbc_msg.dsn
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server
LANGUAGE=Português
DATABASE=msg
WSID=beiju
SERVER=(local)
Description=Internal
UID=sa

odbc_stat.dsn
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server
LANGUAGE=Português
DATABASE=stat
WSID=beiju
SERVER=(local)
Description=Internal
UID=sa

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There needs to be a better explanation on the CRC32 part please. I've been working non-stop for 3 days just to find I wasn't the only one with issues connecting to the game after its running. I've followed the CRC part exactly as stated but its obviously incomplete. It says to copy the bottom code, and I'm assuming I'm suppose to be using it somewhere else, but it doesn't say where. If someone here can please explain the issues I'm having I would be grateful .

Note: I do have 4 years of experience with private servers in general, but not with Grand Chase. So I do know how to use MSSQL very well, but I'm still learning the ropes for everything else.

Below is my error, and I'm sure you already know what it is but here is the picture just to make sure you got an understanding of whats going on. Thanks ahead of time and thanks for reading this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ansem774 Go to hashcalc, crc32, type in current timestamp, copy and replace it with crc32here, after that execute the query and voila. I myself have never gotten further then server select. All I could do was play practice with these files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, thanks so much xteslaz! That part was definitely missing.

You said you haven't been able to do anything other than practice? What in the world. Do you know if there are working season 2 server files or do you have some? Im making a local server for the girlfriend. She was devastated over the close and we met on grand chase. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It probably was my pc. I was on win 8.1 back then... Idk what client I have to use now since the old client dl is offline.

Reaction score
Wow, thanks so much xteslaz! That part was definitely missing.

You said you haven't been able to do anything other than practice? What in the world. Do you know if there are working season 2 server files or do you have some? Im making a local server for the girlfriend. She was devastated over the close and we met on grand chase. ;)

The crc32 part wasn't done properly if you can't get into server select. That or connectstatusdb or your config_server.lua.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@iceblade112 Was helping him for an hour and no success. This is how I did the crc32 part:
- Go to hashcalc
- In text, type in 321
- Copy the crc32 of 321
- Execute the query
- Execute the second query
- Copy the last result (Also I don't get why would you copy the last result, since it says nowhere to paste it.) Also checked the databases and the server configs & the dsn's.

PS: When he trys to use 127.0.0.1 the servers themself give an error. And yes databases & configs also edited.

PSS: It gives connection timed out when he tryed to log in. Can this be the client causing this? Was using unlimitedgc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back