Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GrandChase Season 2 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
iceblade112 Was helping him for an hour and no success. This is how I did the crc32 part:
- Go to hashcalc
- In text, type in 321
- Copy the crc32 of 321
- Execute the query
- Execute the second query
- Copy the last result (Also I don't get why would you copy the last result, since it says nowhere to paste it.) Also checked the databases and the server configs & the dsn's.

PS: When he trys to use 127.0.0.1 the servers themself give an error. And yes databases & configs also edited.

PSS: It gives connection timed out when he tryed to log in. Can this be the client causing this? Was using unlimitedgc.

Fixed for him.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! I can see this thread is still active, i've read the comments and replies from other pages of this thread, i did the workarounds, (CRC32) process which is Im sure I have done correctly.
Browse main.exe
copy CRC32
Use it on the SQL Query
Get result using the next SQL Query
and then paste at the config_server.lua

then i still get the error.
P.S. i also checked the connections something DB, and it's as what you've said at the thread.
here's the pic

iceblade112 - GrandChase Season 2 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
CRC32 isnt finished at all. You will most-likely fail xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone solved the problem with regards to not being able to buy anything from the shop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not really sure but is item billing server == cash server? if yes, then yes it's running.
I guess using this release will solve the problem but I don't know how to setup the cash server part. Any insights?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, so I watched this video here and keep getting this error
iceblade112 - GrandChase Season 2 Server - RaGEZONE Forums
It doesn't matter if I use windows 10, 7, or xp, I keep getting this error. Windows 10 and 7 64 bit won't even run the server files and windows xp simply crashes on the run.bat. Please help me, someone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back