Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Creating a Grand Chase Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys i need your help... i want to know what is the exact format of ODBC? there are many format of it from the guides.. and when i run the startall.bat, it opens up six windows but closes after 1 minute or 2.. which IP address will i put in ODBC? my IP or 127.0.0.1? im not making a commercial server, i want my OWN server for home use only. and where will i put the LightSQL folder? and which Launcher will i use? im making my question specific so you guys can help me huhuhu! the main.exe i downloaded from shiningriver, i hexed it but not working after hexed. please guys help me here ='(

dont bother i already fixed it, my only problem is when i enter the server name it says, Connection timed out, Server is not Responding"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why isntthere a link for Enterprise Management Studio Express? i cant find it on google.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sigh.

You're searching the wrong term. You should be searching for "Microsoft SQL Express Edition 2005". That's why you're not getting any.

At any case, this is it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back