Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I make a Grand Chase Private server if CZ client is no longer available T_T I followed ShinningRiver's tutorial on how to make and yet all 6 pops up but then only 2 stays up the rest shuts down. I do not know which IP to use. Will I use the IP the one here on the net? or my local IP which I can get with CMD. I do not know where to get GrandChase english Clients and season 1. T_T I am so lost. Any help?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So many questions...

How can I make a Grand Chase Private server if CZ client is no longer available?
Then get another Season 1 Client... it *is* available, after all. Just don't be lazy.

T_T I followed ShinningRiver's tutorial on how to make and yet all 6 pops up but then only 2 stays up the rest shuts down. I do not know which IP to use. Will I use the IP the one here on the net? or my local IP which I can get with CMD.
The one that's on your CMD.

I do not know where to get GrandChase english Clients and season 1. T_T I am so lost. Any help?
Google can help.:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try and search a little more before asking for things.

It's not mine, it's the client of a dead server. (The owner was been over worked.)

Thats a basic client, just edit the .exe, and there you're ready to play. I don't know if it has the Ryan fix. All I know is all the game modes work and tutorial works aswell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to do the rest my problem now is that when I open startall.bat in the server files all 6 goes up then after 3 mins. all will close except two T_T

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Try and search a little more before asking for things.

Do I only have to edit the main.exe? no more server etc? or do I still need to edit those?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to do the rest my problem now is that when I open startall.bat in the server files all 6 goes up then after 3 mins. all will close except two T_T

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Do I only have to edit the main.exe? no more server etc? or do I still need to edit those?

Yeah you still need to edit the main.exe, all you do is replaced the IP for the "LoginServerIP" with your IP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sigh shiningriver I cant do it my problem is always the same I used the ip the one in the cmd but still only 2 remains all 6 pops up then the rest quits and 2 stays open and when I try to run startall.bat for main.exe bypass gamegaurd opens and i receive an error message which I cant understand T_T

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

is there a way that I can talk with you without having to wait 1 week or 3 days for a reply? a messenger maybe?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No, coz I'm rarely here myself. I'm busy with other matters.

Connect yourself to a network (preferably Lan. Wireless will do), then get the ip of the active connection using ipconfig. If it doesn't work, then you must've left out something...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
T_T I dont have a router....

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

can I use my ip from whatismyip.com?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

like my internet ip not from IP config

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You don't need a router. -_-'
your active ip connection should work. if not, then try that.

Back