Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making your own Private Grand Chase Server v2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EUREKA!!!!

here's what the problem is... the .des file that I have is too much for the server to handle, so I did a little downgrading... and... there!! Its fixed!! yay!!! Im playing my server now!! after 48hours of no sleep!! I could finally have a rest! hahahha

oh by the way... Thanks for the link, someone might need that in the future...

and ShiningRiver... I just have to Thank you too... eventhough youre a liitle bit crappy and all that.. you got a wonderful time bro!!!

THANKS!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay,
You can thank us by just saying thank you and not spamming on this SECTION anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you SHININGRIVER!!! youre the best!

---------------------------
Happy now SeraphiPod?

---------------------------

and FYI im not spamming... Im just very happy thats why I post that last post of mine, cuz I guess that might help others too.

SeraphiPod:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::eek:tt1:

Shiningriver :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank all ! Now my server work correctly !
now im try to do with english client :D !
and where is webshop :S

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Um, the webshop is currently not being distributed since the maker (Metalknuxx) removed the link and disallowed distribution.
It doesn't do much anyway (either than registration & rankings) so it's quite a no-no.
It'll take a while before a release of a working CMS comes out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somone post a working lua? cause it won't let me copy+paste correctly from the guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm,can u help me, when I run the main.exe which I have hexed, I got an error 124, 153 about the GG...
What's wrong? Should I replace the GG files with the one SeraphiPod gave?
I play on my house network with my bro without internet connection, so I edit the IP in main.exe to 192.168.1.253 (my comp's IP), is it right or wrong?
Thx before... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, GG trouble is done...I have figure it out maybe...
I guess why I cant get in to the game is caused that the main.exe I get here is for BR version if I'm not wrong.
Maybe that's the reason my application memory keep crashing, because the game files and the patcher are not matched.
Now the trouble is, what should I do with the main.exe from US version?
I don't know the IP, and what I should search there in hexing. I've tried searching by their website IP and it returns nothing,and by searching "LoginIP" did too.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can somone post a working lua? cause it won't let me copy+paste correctly from the guide

You don't really need to copy and paste it... you just need to look for the one in red and look for it in your "config.lua" file.

Hm,can u help me, when I run the main.exe which I have hexed, I got an error 124, 153 about the GG...
What's wrong? Should I replace the GG files with the one SeraphiPod gave?
I play on my house network with my bro without internet connection, so I edit the IP in main.exe to 192.168.1.253 (my comp's IP), is it right or wrong?
Thx before... :)

Yes, I can help you :D
Yes, you can go download the GG files SeraphiPod posted... You need internet connection to play.

Ok, GG trouble is done...I have figure it out maybe...
I guess why I cant get in to the game is caused that the main.exe I get here is for BR version if I'm not wrong.
Maybe that's the reason my application memory keep crashing, because the game files and the patcher are not matched.
Now the trouble is, what should I do with the main.exe from US version?
I don't know the IP, and what I should search there in hexing. I've tried searching by their website IP and it returns nothing,and by searching "LoginIP" did too.

You can use the main.exe I posted (the 7.14MB one)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright, Ive been configuring my server and got some progress so far...

Question is: is it ok if I edit the goodslistinfo?

cuz here's what Ive done, I thought when I edit the cash on the goodslist info thingy and replace it with false, I can basically change the items that were supposed to be bought using Cash but instead by GP.

I didnt saved it yet, cuz I guess I have to consult you guys 1st before doing it... :rolleyes: :blushing:

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
really?
then that's really good news.

It's really making me lazy to convert it all to GP,
cause it's too many :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help?
I'm able to enter the login screen. And I tried to login as sysadmin, pass: sysadmin too, like what written down in the dbo.users.
But it says you have incorrect password or user.
What's wrong?
I create another account and it can't login too...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
^ Password made at MD5hash. search it at google.

@DF
It's not like I have some section to do to... Until I'm able to buy myself an external HDD, I'd try to write more stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when I open the guide it just opens another tab and makes of another download =(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can open the XPS Viewer first then open the guide through that program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ Password made at MD5hash. search it at google.

So, for example...If I want to make a user "danznokaze", is its password same with my username but in md5 form so it will be "6afc221b245687c924e39ce75eac83ef", or I can fill my password with whatever as long it is md5 form?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really?
then that's really good news.

It's really making me lazy to convert it all to GP,
cause it's too many :D

well... it only has 5000+ items, and youre gonna edit the Cash thingy into false.. plus if you wanna change the price its then you can change it too, however.... I really need some answer now to my previous post...

cuz by doing that it may damage my file or worst... thats why im consulting you guys...

Back