32Posts

Re: Research into HKO

Research into HKO
    dbg=1 in the ini

- - - Updated - - -

http://prntscr.com/xrvhk1

- - - Updated - - -

these servers dont have shit implemented lol
    i think this servers are junk actually since its like some pre beta version when i was looking thru ida it was really easy to do the server changes i needed beause .... there is nothing there.... so i think this is one of those cases since we have a client and a sorta working server ..... we probably need to make a emulator.

- - - Updated - - -

would just need to use the servers as a example for some things and its not too bad with ida's asm -> c interpreter the delphi shit is kinda in the way but we could make a emulator using like c++ or c# fk delphi

- - - Updated - - -

since the servers run we can do live runtime debugging which gave me alot more info than just using ida with the binary thats how i found how i found where the functions do their jumps to the library calls

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    Jan MayenLocation
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rezashouse View Post
    dbg=1 in the ini

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot by Lightshot

- - - Updated - - -

these servers dont have shit implemented lol
    i think this servers are junk actually since its like some pre beta version when i was looking thru ida it was really easy to do the server changes i needed beause .... there is nothing there.... so i think this is one of those cases since we have a client and a sorta working server ..... we probably need to make a emulator.

- - - Updated - - -

would just need to use the servers as a example for some things and its not too bad with ida's asm -> c interpreter the delphi shit is kinda in the way but we could make a emulator using like c++ or c# fk delphi

- - - Updated - - -

since the servers run we can do live runtime debugging which gave me alot more info than just using ida with the binary thats how i found how i found where the functions do their jumps to the library calls
    One thing I did notice is that you aren't using the Founder's Beta client. Maybe that has something to do with it?

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    Jan MayenLocation
    33Posts

Good News! Soon you won't even need the IP Hook anymore and it will be universal across all client versions

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zhongtiao1 View Post
    Good News! Soon you won't even need the IP Hook anymore and it will be universal across all client versions
    that's great news!

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

well I guess we will have to wait for another one helping us with HKO server/client

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    650Posts

If you're referring to rezashouse, he got banned by the supers for being a douche in other sections. No amount of skill can make up for a bad personality.
    Happy Hacking!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."-Dr. Seuss

I don't want admiration. I want you to follow my example.
    The best way to bring moderator attention to a post is to use the report button (⚠️).

Like my releases or want to thank me? -> give me rep. (✶ at bottom left)
    For other displays of affection -> use the like button.
    Moderator of Trickster Online & f168
    RZ Dev

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    Jan MayenLocation
    33Posts

We got past the login screen! Thanks to the help of redcrafter, we managed to make it past the login screen. However, now the rest of the server needs to be reimplemented.

For this, we need another person to continue where Redcrafter left off.

If you know of anyone with the skills to help reimplement the server, let me know and I can hook them up with more information.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

We got past the login screen! Thanks to the help of redcrafter, we managed to make it past the login screen. However, now the rest of the server needs to be reimplemented.

If you know of anyone with the skills to help reimplement the server, let me know and I can hook them up with more information.

yeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! that super news!! awesome!

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    9Posts

What great news!! I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to play the game again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement