Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Code?

Would you like to see the code?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If at least 10 people vote (yes) on this I'll release the (latest) hello kitty online source code.

So do you actually take interest in this game or would you like to peak at the source code for it?...

Key Notes:
Date/Time/Development Stage: It's is the latest source code (Later then any currently running binary version that you can find on various hosting providers running the game under a license).

Which also might mean it has some unfinished futures to it which you'll either need to remove, fix, or code the rest of.

Also note that this means there may be current bugs which have been unfixed because this code is obviously not production/release based code.

Language:
The language it's coded in would be Delphi... as far as versions or etc I have no idea.

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So the vote is closed huh >.<
I'm not really interested in this game however I'm studying Delphi right now.
Having an "advanced" source like this would probably help me understand a thing or two...
Is there a chance you gonna release this even tho you haven't receive desiredamount of votes?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the vote is closed huh >.<
I'm not really interested in this game however I'm studying Delphi right now.
Having an "advanced" source like this would probably help me understand a thing or two...
Is there a chance you gonna release this even tho you haven't receive desiredamount of votes?

if I ever have the time yeah.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It'd be fun.
lol.

Back