Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Kitty Online - Official Files[Updated Links]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wonder if this section is still alive cause all links are dead for me. Anyone knows whats going on ?

Links down for me, too. Can anyone share the server files one more time, please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The links to the servers all go to a 403 forbidden page. Could somebody please reupload the files?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what you edit in the client side? Been trying to figure it out but nothing so far xD

Or is there a start.bat you can use?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what you edit in the client side? Been trying to figure it out but nothing so far xD

Or is there a start.bat you can use?

I haven't had a chance to really play around with it, but I thought I saw somewhere that you may need to edit something in the hko database (or maybe client_table.sdb?) to point the client to your machine and not the official HK servers.

... I know a little off-point, but by any chance would you happen to have a copy of the server files? And if so, could you share them, please? I would be in your debt!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to really play around with it, but I thought I saw somewhere that you may need to edit something in the hko database (or maybe client_table.sdb?) to point the client to your machine and not the official HK servers.

... I know a little off-point, but by any chance would you happen to have a copy of the server files? And if so, could you share them, please? I would be in your debt!

Yeah sure, I'm uploading them now, Though my net is kinda slow so it's going to take an hour >.< But i will post them as soon as they get done!

And I'll check it out, hopefully I'll get it working xD

Update~

Here is the link to the server files ^^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright, about to make the torrent. Sorry for the delay, had some internet problems. Would you like for me to credit you for the files, or prefer to leave it kinda anonymous? Completely up to you, happy to do either. :)
Just leave it anonymous xD Did you figure out the client part? @.@

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server files can also be downloaded at:

:)

Just leave it anonymous xD Did you figure out the client part? @.@

Sorry man, I can't seem to get the server working. I really do want to help, but I'm afraid I'm not as far along as you, yet. Do you happen to know anything about the error message "........connect database 127.0.0.1:/hko failed"? I get that generally when attempting to start the server, I've already got MySQL running with the username and password in the server config.

Thank you!

Hibba

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry man, I can't seem to get the server working. I really do want to help, but I'm afraid I'm not as far along as you, yet. Do you happen to know anything about the error message "........connect database 127.0.0.1:/hko failed"? I get that generally when attempting to start the server, I've already got MySQL running with the username and password in the server config.

Thank you!

Hibba

Nvm I'm not sure what that is I'm getting it now @.@"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't tell me you're getting the error, too!

Or you mean you got the client working, I hope?
Unfortunately i tried to start the server and the same error popped up >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's what I did to resolve the "........connect database 127.0.0.1:/hko failed"?" error.

First, I changed the port of the MySQL server to be 3307. The specific port isn't particularly important, but it's best to set it higher than the port for the game server.

I then went into the config.xml file and edited the portion labelled under "DISPATCH" to reflect this change. The dispatch part of the file determines which port the game server will start trying to connect to the database on. Change the dispatch port to be the same as your MySQL server. By default, that's 3306, but I didn't want both servers on the same port.

Then I went into my router and configured it to forward all packets coming out of port 3306 to port 3307.

However now I'm getting a different error with the server. For whatever reason, just saying "Added client form (host ip) on (date/time)". Obviously replacing host ip and date/time with the relevant information.

It's not saying that it failed to connect to the database, it just displays that, then hangs indefinitely.

I would like to add, that for some reason port forwarding is required even if you are hosting both the database and the game server on the same machine. I do not know why, but for whatever reason, it will still attempt to go through your router even if the config file points to the same machine that it's being hosted on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah sure, I'm uploading them now, Though my net is kinda slow so it's going to take an hour >.< But i will post them as soon as they get done!

And I'll check it out, hopefully I'll get it working xD

Update~

Here is the link to the server files ^^

Thank youuuuu! thank you!! I was looking for the server files everywhere!

Back