Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ip/port Client Launcher Hook

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had some problems getting the client to connect to the server.
After researching into it using ida/olly/x96dbg , I found the client loads the file tables/client_data.sdb inside this has a file named lobby_info.txt and after decrypting this you would find multiple ip's /ports its like it connected to the first one if fail it uses the fallback ip and if that fails it shows the message. cant connect .

So since i dont want to make a packer /unpacker yet for the sdb it would take me a few days to complete
this only took me 1 day to finish and achieves the same goal for the current agenda.

now with this i am able to get the request on the server but it looks like the username / password isnt being sent right. its possible they have different network crypts or keys from version differences since the client were using is 3 years newer than the last server we have. im hoping thats not the case but hopefully this here will allow more people to test server connection to further the ideas and research into getting this game online. anyways here you go.

what it looks like working.

setup
1. copy contents of zip to your hko client install folder
2. edit HelloPussy.ini
3. start HelloPussyLauncher.exe

side note you can remove the consol by putting dbg=0 into the ini i just used that while i was making the hook.
it just shows info of what its doin

DOWNLOAD HERE:

EXTRA DETAILS:
the launcher is just used to inject the dll you can edit the pe to load the dll directly or use another injector you only need the dll and the ini
injector VT
dll hook VT

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was made aware by zhongtiao that this does not work for every client version.
the client i was using for this was from here

ill make a update for this to support all versions.
he gave me 3 links and ill add support for those shortly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was made aware by zhongtiao that this does not work for every client version.
the client i was using for this was from here

ill make a update for this to support all versions.
he gave me 3 links and ill add support for those shortly.

thank you so much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok today i am working on furthering this hook to be not only able to hook ip ( although this might be removed since we can write ip config now.) as well as a hook for server/client send/receive methods to log packets from server and client

Back