Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ok SD01 Bt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This structure should work to open all the sd01 files inside .sdb but as to what each table has is still important and vague what each column is it seems now that i see it that the sdb file is a archive for table files which are ideally from what ive seen just a bunch of tables rows n columns with data populated the header specify's the column count so this structure here allows dynamic reading of all the files with sd01 tag but a tool for this would look good if we populated a property grid in .net with the data from the file

Code:
//------------------------------------------------
//--- 010 Editor v11.0.1 Binary Template
//
//      File: SD01 File format Sanrio Digital Binary Table 
//   Authors: Reza
//   Version: 69
//   Purpose: IDK
//  Category: SUCK ITT
// File Mask: whut?
//  ID Bytes: noidea
//   History: lets go
//------------------------------------------------
//original concept
/*

byte[4] tag  = SD01
int version = 3 
int count = 11 
int usedcount  = elementsize(3*4) * last index used of count

loop count {

int index 
int unk0
int value

} 

int count 
string [count];

*/

typedef struct 
{
    local string _val <hidden=true>;
    _val = ReadLine(FTell(), 2000); 
    char value[Strlen(_val)+1];

}uString <read=ReadStrang>;

string ReadStrang(uString &in)
{
  return in._val;
}

typedef struct ( int columns ) 
{
    int row[columns] ; 
} _Row; 

//USE THE poop
    char TAG[4];
    int columns;
    int count;
    int unksize; 

_Row Table(columns)[count];

int strcnt; 
uString Values[strcnt]<optimize=false>;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i make anything it will be windows based. the game is a .exe the server is a .exe i will make a .exe i dont care about running a linux binary or compatibility cross platform. the objective is making it work not cross-platform. unless i focus my butt off and test every little thing there is no way for one individual to keep crossplatform like that lmao esp as big as this project is becomming for me now.
but the way i see it now after playing with this i tried to make a hook for wsock send and go figure it never hit. it hits connect but its like the client is expecting a response before it does its send. so the files i think are not compatible (makes sense server is 04 and client is >06 2 years -4 years difference also the server binarys have litterally nothing done yet its like they are just crappy test files before they started working) and in the few cases where i forced the server to do "broadcast channel(0xa000) " it logs like that in the server consol but the client immediately disconects its likely they changed network or packet design at somepoint from what i see so a emulator looks like to me the only way. and for that i would write it in c++ but i will be using wsock directly. as thats how i write a async server. i dont need linux arpa/inet bs getting in my way.
.you sound like someone who makes sure their website supports ie6 lol

side note ; i didnt hook the client receive after sending broadcast channel (and its not like i controlled sending that it was a bug from skipping somethings in the client that made it disconnect and from pausing the server a period of time but its pretty consistently triggered this way
i watched the video here i tried to force it past the connect check still no luk tho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i make anything it will be windows based. the game is a .exe the server is a .exe i will make a .exe i dont care about running a linux binary or compatibility cross platform. the objective is making it work not cross-platform. unless i focus my butt off and test every little thing there is no way for one individual to keep crossplatform like that lmao esp as big as this project is becomming for me now.
but the way i see it now after playing with this i tried to make a hook for wsock send and go figure it never hit. it hits connect but its like the client is expecting a response before it does its send. so the files i think are not compatible (makes sense server is 04 and client is >06 2 years -4 years difference also the server binarys have litterally nothing done yet its like they are just crappy test files before they started working) and in the few cases where i forced the server to do "broadcast channel(0xa000) " it logs like that in the server consol but the client immediately disconects its likely they changed network or packet design at somepoint from what i see so a emulator looks like to me the only way. and for that i would write it in c++ but i will be using wsock directly. as thats how i write a async server. i dont need linux arpa/inet bs getting in my way.
.you sound like someone who makes sure their website supports ie6 lol

side note ; i didnt hook the client receive after sending broadcast channel (and its not like i controlled sending that it was a bug from skipping somethings in the client that made it disconnect and from pausing the server a period of time but its pretty consistently triggered this way
i watched the video here i tried to force it past the connect check still no luk tho

We figured out the wsock stuff, but obviously you don't want to work with us.

Back