Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

B14L2317246E56H627V3 aes key what is bin version?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im newbie aes key,.so i don't understand,.try edit resource bin,.but file enckripsi aes key,. i can't read the file,.can i find out? :)

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
The AES key is the hard part, so I'm going to say that you might be able to brute force the version easily. It'll probably take a good bit of time and programming to rig up something that could crack it. I would suggest asking for a hand from the lovely folks in this section: Reverse Engineering for other ways of going about this.

Generally, the bin version is a date code usually in the form of yyyymmdd.
Example: 20040501 as in "May 1st, 2004"

However, the bin version is an array of DWORDs (unsigned integer). Therefore, you would have to test its entire range, that's 4294967295 different potential values.

Hope it gets ya started!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im newbie aes key,.so i don't understand,.try edit resource bin,.but file enckripsi aes key,. i can't read the file,.can i find out? :)

In addition to what porky said above, it would be much easier to help you if you included more information about where you obtained this key. What client is it from? Can you provide a link to the client so that we can attempt to find the version for you? Without the client exe and a few bin files to test with, no ones going to be able to assist you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ugh,.seem rather defficult,if still a guess,I think there is a program that can detect, i succes to find a key with the help of aprogram hex editor, and this client
i m sorry,my english bad

Back