Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Demise of Silver Gamings Luna Online

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
As you can see from Silver Gamings website: you can see that they are no longer a organization. Sounds like a staff member took action by destroying everything related to his "bad" staff members. Also note that they would have dumped the files out to ragezone, which would have brought out new fixes and content for us to play with. ;) Anyways, lets all take off our hats, and remember the "adequate" server that provided great content, but lacked good staff. Cheers to whichever server takes its place as the next best Luna Plus server. Lemme hear what you all think about the downfall of this server :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SGN is great server I ever played. the most warm community I ever joined. I was there since Athens (former SGN's name).
but few last months is little quieter. only few staffs is still active. and the rest, I don't know where they are. looks like they busy with real life.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remembered I posted a message in their chatbox about the link of a compiled GMTool client by one of the members here in ragezone, which was used for enchant hacking. I intended to do that so they'll act fast and come up with the fix. Corpse was so furious about it that he always ban my IP whenever I try to create another forum account. But before those consecutive bans, I PMed corpse a message about my snippet on how to fix the enchant and reinforce exploit. I dunno if they ever used it, then they just banned my second forum account and even deleted my welcome post. I felt very unwelcomed, and very sorry about the future of their server. They lacked development, after their developer len retired (not sure if i'm correct about len's retirement). Len has contributed a lot with the fixes and enhancements on their server. And a lot of players have left because of the new owner. Silver gaming was sparkling with their best when they've just started. Their devs were the the first ones to spark the interest of us with the devlopment of luna (Riot and jm2.me), and we gain a lot from them. Those two are just some notable people we need to thank and respect for their work and contribution to luna. They're still one of the best private server that I've known but I've never played (except Athens). This was their second loss, to date.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remembered I posted a message in their chatbox about the link of a compiled GMTool client by one of the members here in ragezone, which was used for enchant hacking. I intended to do that so they'll act fast and come up with the fix. Corpse was so furious about it that he always ban my IP whenever I try to create another forum account. But before those consecutive bans, I PMed corpse a message about my snippet on how to fix the enchant and reinforce exploit. I dunno if they ever used it, then they just banned my second forum account and even deleted my welcome post. I felt very unwelcomed, and very sorry about the future of their server. They lacked development, after their developer len retired (not sure if i'm correct about len's retirement). Len has contributed a lot with the fixes and enhancements on their server. And a lot of players have left because of the new owner. Silver gaming was sparkling with their best when they've just started. Their devs were the the first ones to spark the interest of us with the devlopment of luna (Riot and j2me), and we gain a lot from them. Those two are just some notable people we need to thank and respect for their work and contribution to luna. They're still one of the best private server that I've known but I've never played (except Athens). This was their second loss, to date.

Great info! I Agree that they both contributed a lot more then most people do on here, although one of them was a bit rude at times. Either way I appreciate what they have done, and all of the time and money they put into their server. I'm also sorry to everyone who spent all that time on their characters, and had to see them go. Good luck with a fresh start on a new server!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am Len and yes i quit the dev of their server for my own personal reason. I have fixed all the stuff of luna after quiting their server and added alot of new stuff on the game like the working CS but personally i lost interest on spending time with that game and i still have the full working server+client on my comp and maybe one day i will release the full files here in ragezone.

Cheers^^

Edited: And thanks to the person who released the source code of luna plus and to the person who gave me the complete bins i doubt he read in this forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm Vaini one of the GM's of silver gaming and yes we had lots of trouble with the server mostly because we didnt had full access to the server and without riot we couldn't apply new features or fixes, so we were stuck pretty much.
Regardless of that john (corpse) was sick, I didn't have time to be online, lots of staff members were retiring, so the best choice was to shutdown the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So what does it mean by "The short story is corpse blew up"? I'm sure one of you can explain :p
He was tired, after all he was the only that really cared about silver luna, he did a really good job, but he's a human, he was almost 24/7 online helping players, doing events, trying to learn how to fix errors and so on, and for that he got sick.
He was trying to contact riot, to get him to fix the voting system, or at least give him access to the forum, Riot never answer any of the text that he sent him, he tried to contact him for over a month, but Riot never even read his messages, that why he quitted, he got tired of waiting and so do I.

Reaction score
He was tired, after all he was the only that really cared about silver luna, he did a really good job, but he's a human, he was almost 24/7 online helping players, doing events, trying to learn how to fix errors and so on, and for that he got sick.
He was trying to contact riot, to get him to fix the voting system, or at least give him access to the forum, Riot never answer any of the text that he sent him, he tried to contact him for over a month, but Riot never even read his messages, that why he quitted, he got tired of waiting and so do I.

No wonder, thanks for sharing that with us :) I'm assuming Riot won't be returning anytime soon to ragezone.

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how much work has been done with luna online?
I didn't really keep following the game after athens luna was closed.

Well if you don't want the begging and repeated stuff, I'd say only 1% of good development has happened. The only thing's that have really sprung up recently has been my video guides, which for some reason people can't follow simple mouse movements, and some stuff on castle siege, not much else.

Don't Mind if I do...
Reaction score
I am the current owner of silvergaming.net - Honestly, whoever runs the current server can still dump the files here at ragezone. I own a copy of the files but they are a few months old.

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Reaction score
Well if you don't want the begging and repeated stuff, I'd say only 1% of good development has happened. The only thing's that have really sprung up recently has been my video guides, which for some reason people can't follow simple mouse movements, and some stuff on castle siege, not much else.

Interesting. Not much has been done to the source I assume.
I was going to make sources compile in vs2012 but I doubt people here will benefit from it.

Back