Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help with server and recovery :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all i am looking for some help with 2 things

my server work with hamachi
and good works but When I try to go to the gate of alker
black screen stays or stays motionless at the door :S.
and recovery tool
I go in and put my ID and pass andddI put my id given me : no have authority

I hope you can helpI

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Hmm... These are some pretty tricky things to correct. Can you give us some information on what kinda of server your running? You know, if you've compiled your own or have used one of the several packages available on here? That might give us enough information on how your client is built and why its only displaying/hanging on a loading screen.

As for your recovery tool, are you sure you have your operator account setup properly in the database. You'll need to have your IP in the permitted IP table and it is required that your operator level be of the correct rank to proceed. We can help you further if you require that help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm... These are some pretty tricky things to correct. Can you give us some information on what kinda of server your running? You know, if you've compiled your own or have used one of the several packages available on here? That might give us enough information on how your client is built and why its only displaying/hanging on a loading screen.

As for your recovery tool, are you sure you have your operator account setup properly in the database. You'll need to have your IP in the permitted IP table and it is required that your operator level be of the correct rank to proceed. We can help you further if you require that help!

hello pokchop1problems changing map has been resolved :D, there was a problem with the distribute server :3 I could solve it creating a (agent server 100) in serverlist.msl ^w^ it is rare not connected to any side But the server it indentifica lol.
use
different pack server luna (shake pack) jeje and edit to coincide ^////^
THXXXXX UU
:blush:
miru0102 - need help with server and recovery :S - RaGEZONE Forums

Make sure you have your IP as privileged in the database and the account you use is a GM account.
hellow kydbuu the problems recovery tool h
as been resolved there was a problem with DB were missing tables >///< Create the missing tables. THXXXX UUU:blush:
miru0102 - need help with server and recovery :S - RaGEZONE Forums

my new problem it "
ServerTool" the pack server LUNA Plus (gozex), although we all be empathetic monitor server tells me: "Cant connect to MAS!!" :S that this problem? :/ THXXX U >/////<

Last edited:
Back