• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

luna plus offline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
N> help !

:*:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
N> help !

:*:
yes can.

hi i had this problem before
1st one would be your resources if you have change them you either need to replace the bins in Data/interface/windows 1 by 1 or just edit the ones already there.
2nd one you can just rebuild the agent server from this source http://forum.ragezone.com/f545/full-release-luna-2-luna-783392/ and all will work fine
you have the installer? because I had trouble understanding her post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
image num 1 = seems you lost some 3d data/2ddata as black screen while login( see Pak files at Data/3ddata and data/interface/2ddata/ look at pak files, if the size is 0mb it should be courrupted/missing) and resources ( diffrence source can crash the server), ouh yeah, dont forget set all server tools ( agent , map , everything extension EXE should change compability to win XP sp 3 and run as admins

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
image num 1 = seems you lost some 3d data/2ddata as black screen while login( see Pak files at Data/3ddata and data/interface/2ddata/ look at pak files, if the size is 0mb it should be courrupted/missing) and resources ( diffrence source can crash the server), ouh yeah, dont forget set all server tools ( agent , map , everything extension EXE should change compability to win XP sp 3 and run as admins

when i extract the rar file there was only.you have a solution?
and now I get another problem. this =>

Back