Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

luna plus offline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
N> help !

:*:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
N> help !

:*:
yes can.

hi i had this problem before
1st one would be your resources if you have change them you either need to replace the bins in Data/interface/windows 1 by 1 or just edit the ones already there.
2nd one you can just rebuild the agent server from this source http://forum.ragezone.com/f545/full-release-luna-2-luna-783392/ and all will work fine
you have the installer? because I had trouble understanding her post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
image num 1 = seems you lost some 3d data/2ddata as black screen while login( see Pak files at Data/3ddata and data/interface/2ddata/ look at pak files, if the size is 0mb it should be courrupted/missing) and resources ( diffrence source can crash the server), ouh yeah, dont forget set all server tools ( agent , map , everything extension EXE should change compability to win XP sp 3 and run as admins

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
image num 1 = seems you lost some 3d data/2ddata as black screen while login( see Pak files at Data/3ddata and data/interface/2ddata/ look at pak files, if the size is 0mb it should be courrupted/missing) and resources ( diffrence source can crash the server), ouh yeah, dont forget set all server tools ( agent , map , everything extension EXE should change compability to win XP sp 3 and run as admins

when i extract the rar file there was only.you have a solution?
and now I get another problem. this =>

Back