Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

See official Luna Plus 9runup) to make latest files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey, you all do not think about latest file server of luna plus?:lol::lol::mellow::p:
I hope I can make as a result, but I had a technical problem to be solved so I do not have time for it.

-Colgate :lol:

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
It'd probably be more easier to compile the source code found in the release section, then making your own client compatible, then make updates to it :p Still, I'll wish you good luck, Cheers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Last updates is Luna Max.

Luna Max is just a redone version of Luna Online. Go to Eyasoft's page, there is no information about anything to do with Luna Max. This is because it is not official from them. It's a customized Luna Online created from the official version. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Luna Max is official server.

If it were a legitimate and legal "official" server, there would be Eyasoft's name tied to that website somewhere. There is no trace of it at any point on that website. As of right now, it stands as an illegal or private server. Find Eyasoft on there and I'll believe you, but copyrights to Luna Online and Luna Plus or anything to do with Luna are owned by Eyasoft not Axeso5.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Excuse me, but that is plainly rude to say. Eyasoft's site does say that it includes axeso5.com, but the actual axeso5.com site does not mention in any part of its site (Not Eyasoft's) that it is linked with it. Please be respectful to the other members, and do not play trick cards in the forums.

Back