Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Programmers.

Reaction score
What programming language do you recommend me to learn, and work in teams developing private servers like "Luna Online".
If you are wondering why I have this question, I hope in the future to create a private server just for dev.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
What programming language do you recommend me to learn, and work in teams developing private servers like "Luna Online".
If you are wondering why I have this question, I hope in the future to create a private server just for dev.

Straight up C++, however for luna online its so poorly coded (Most likely because of poor C++ standards in visual studio) that it would be very difficult to learn how to program like it used to be back then.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you just need basics of any language and you'll do just fine. I started coding luna online with 0 knowledge on c++ but I have good background on C# and Java. So any will do.

Back