• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Programmers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What programming language do you recommend me to learn, and work in teams developing private servers like "Luna Online".
If you are wondering why I have this question, I hope in the future to create a private server just for dev.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
What programming language do you recommend me to learn, and work in teams developing private servers like "Luna Online".
If you are wondering why I have this question, I hope in the future to create a private server just for dev.

Straight up C++, however for luna online its so poorly coded (Most likely because of poor C++ standards in visual studio) that it would be very difficult to learn how to program like it used to be back then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you just need basics of any language and you'll do just fine. I started coding luna online with 0 knowledge on c++ but I have good background on C# and Java. So any will do.

Back