Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About to settings new interface..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here I have see with my eyes!
Luna Plus interface was edited by Pinux, he's post in facebook ..
the real thing that's surprised me is the color of the interface (not black and design):mellow: but the window can be seen in the background:w00t:
as - About to settings new interface.. - RaGEZONE Forums

So, let's think and do some "experiment" how he's doing it..:eek:tt1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
a moment later, I think he uses Adobe Photoshop to make transparent effect:glare: .. btw, that's nice idea ~ (lol)
the file is located in image.pak were extracted and then edited using this tool..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tips for editor: packing, unpacking, then packing it back for test client pak files is time waste. I'd rather make "_DONOTUSEENGINEPACK" file to switch off pack engine, unpack all .pak files, then run gm-client (or client with angiorsomething parameter) without launcher and test edited files.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
tips for editor: packing, unpacking, then packing it back for test client pak files is time waste. I'd rather make "_DONOTUSEENGINEPACK" file to switch off pack engine, unpack all .pak files, then run gm-client (or client with angiorsomething parameter) without launcher and test edited files.

If you have the time, please re-post that into the tutorials section, its some very useful information :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you have the time, please re-post that into the tutorials section, its some very useful information :)
well, I want to post it to http://forum.ragezone.com/f544/wip-custom-gui-design-680781/#post6308382 but that thread was closed. lol.anyway, I wonder if photoshop can export .tiff file for luna. or we need some hexing like .dds files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The file converter tool has some code for .tif conversions.
file converter give me error "fail to create 4dyuchifilestorage". not sure it's wrong configuration or the source itself.EDIT: solved after filestorage and renderer registered. but other problem occured. oh my... EDIT2: fixed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
edited with photoshop cs5 ext. I think original tif is more smooth than this one. or maybe my cs5 is obsolute. the background is using dds, and the select server using tif.
note: luna use spesific size for tif file like 256x256, 1024x1024. I've tried to use 1280x1024 and the result like tornado.

Back