Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stealth glitch (Luna Plus)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(im back)

My ask is about a typical bug on 'Luna Plus'. (Isn't the Dance deleting the character graphic on yours visibility)

In simply words, the stealth and beholder works good if the char disappeared in the vision range of the 'beholder character'. But if the chars disappears far of that 'beholder char', then he will make totally invisibility when he comes near of the char, even when the 'beholder char' using beholder level 10(vs Stealth level 1 we will suppose) the hidden char won't appears and if that character attacks, his graphic wont be visible on the beholder character, hes only will see die without reason.

In the video(I've search it in youtube) you can see the char dying without seeing the hide character.

Someone can give me a tip how I can fix that glitch?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Can't say much on the topic myself, but your best bet is to start looking at how the game handles the beholder and stealth skills. Its probably going to lead back to either the engines geometry or rendering libraries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was solved "magically", the problem is in the 'userlevel' of the accounts. (Or apparently it was solved thus)

Basically (Using Stealth and Beholder)
GM Can't see GM
User Can't see GM
GM can see User
User can see User

Back