Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing maps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After compiling the code source, we can use the MapEditor just by pasting it into our Luna Client.

You can find current maps, by unpacking the "maps" at "3DData/maps.pak"

I have just tested this like 10 minutes ago, and now there we need to start learning this tool, in order to create NEW MAPS!

Exciting, uh?

Uploaded with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't messed with it to much myself, but its an amazing tool to have, good luck coming up with some new maps, I'm quite interested in seeing what you do ;).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I´ve been testing with this tool last night.
With (ALT or SHIFT or CTRL) +MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON you move camera and position.

And then, you change the "tool mode" with the buttons at the tool bar (V,T,B,O,etc)..

For example, T = tile mode, O = Object mode. Base on the "tool mode" leftclick and rightclick do different things.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
would someone mind uploading the mapeditor.exe i cant seem to get it to compile right

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
was trying long time ago, still have problems with exporting ttb files and there is some function was deleted/removed such as auto height field to static model, etc. if you found new technique for my problems just contact me we can deal with it. :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yap, this will take more time for coloring tile table lol..
i have check on some files and see other technique generate ttb use static model and object, but i cant complete the part because any files/link/code was removed.

Reaction score
does anyone actually create one with this?
it took some times to learn how to use the map editor correctly & efficiently, let alone creating a brand new map from scratch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant understand.where should i enter the code source?where can i get the code source?Srry im new to developments things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you release it? when im going to compile the source code i got a error about source code manager
EDIT: im using VS10 i cant get VS03

Back