Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luna Online Model Biped Testings

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Just showing off the 3ds version of the Luna Online models, these are just test files that were packed up into the monster.pak of most plus clients. I'd say the biped is a standard one, most likely of 3ds max 2005-07, or it could possibly be 2012.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like eya uses their own tools to create 3d model files.
succed converting .mod to .3ds but can't revert it back 3ds to mod.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use 3D object converter. this one convert 3d model to many formats but not luna mod format.

Reaction score
I thought as much! :p I use that for a lot of things, but yea. I suppose you could just change the structure of how it reads and renders and all that good stuff to change the file format for models.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. figure out the structure of the .mod file
2. Edit the file converter to convert .mod files to .max files.
3. Don't bother asking it again.

Hi pokchop, how i can to edit the file converter to convert .mod to .max ?

this is my converter but why only can convert .tga to .dds
FC MOD - Luna Online Model Biped Testings - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hi pokchop, how i can to edit the file converter to convert .mod to .max ?

this is my converter but why only can convert .tga to .dds
View attachment 135326

Your outta luck, cause after much research and testing, I found out that the converter was never completed. You have to know some pretty good C++ for both Luna Online and the 3Ds Max SDK to finish the converter, and trust me, I tried and failed.

Reaction score
someone has the format plugin to convert moon?????
Maybe...

So this is after Unwrapping my model and so on. It'll play its little animation and so on, sorry its bald, I don't have hair models to put on it just yet.

Here you can see the bone structure of a standard model, you'll see the biped character, then for some reason, unnecessary bones from what it looks like coming from the pelvis.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just showing off the 3ds version of the Luna Online models, these are just test files that were packed up into the monster.pak of most plus clients. I'd say the biped is a standard one, most likely of 3ds max 2005-07, or it could possibly be 2012.

Well.. well... well.... the notorious, PorkCHOP!!
Rank been removed? Anywho... Nice job! With the model kit.

(OLD BOSS FROM A OLD SERVER #Dreamy/Icey)
^.^

Cheers!

Back