Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PVP Map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CGridTable
CQuestExecute
CQuestInfo
CServerInfo
in mhMap.h it isnt defined i think

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
im using the source provided in your post "Video tutorials"
Facts:
That source code is a re-upload of Memikos.
Downloads can be corrupted if the connection times out.
Its Video Guides, not Video tutorials.

Now I've asked you to provide me with certain information, whether or not its for the client or the server. I can't help you if you can't give me the details; somebody else will have to help you then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh sorry, i was defining it in map...

Thanks, I needed to know that because the map server and clients mhMap.h are a lot different. For mapserver you need to add this:
Code:
#include "GridTable.h"
After that you should be able to use this to define specific maps:
Code:
MAP->GetMapNum == map#

Hope that helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this:
if( MAP->GetMapNum() == 201 ) //PVP MAP 201
{
NoPKModeDiePanelty( pDiePlayer );
}

but I keep getting the same errors and "#include "GridTable.h"" is added u.u
Error
PKManager.cpp(114): error C2065: 'MAP' : undeclared identifier
PKManager.cpp(114): error C2227: left of '->GetMapNum' must point to class/struct/union type is ''unknown-type''
PKManager.cpp(154): error C2227: left of '->GetMapNum' must point to class/struct/union type is ''unknown-type''
PKManager.cpp(154): error C3861: 'MAP': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

Reaction score
Well I certainly know how to mess up stuff, and give perfectly good nonsense answer's.

Change:
Code:
 MAP->GetMapNum()
to
Code:
g_pServerSystem->GetMapNum()

Your probably going to get the pDiePlayer is an undeclared identifier message just change pDiePlayer to pPlayer.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, now i got a problem with GM-Tool functions like PK mode, Item&Skill etc i will test it then

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was using the Gozex Server and it were working but when i use my compiled Server Files it doesnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change the "ClientVersion" from gozex GM-Tool to use it with my ServerFiles and it doesnt work... Is It a problem with MapServer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change the "ClientVersion" from gozex GM-Tool to use it with my ServerFiles and it doesnt work... Is It a problem with MapServer?
You're better off compiling one from the source you are adding all of these addons into to. Or else you'll get errors.

Back