Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luna Classic Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys!
i've been looking for the source code in the release section and even in google, but all the links i see are pretty much dead or you need points. so i was wondering if anyone could share it with me, doesn't matter if it's uncompleted or whatever. i just need to check some files. :sleep:
thanks in advance. :mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this a downgraded plus source ?
i have compiled the debug ver of this an it seems to require a plus MS SQL database
if i use a classic database the mapserver.exe gives a error when i try to go into the game on any character an get black screen on client

this is the error mapserver gives:

DB INIT OK, time:8월/26일 20시59분0.119초
DB INIT OK, time:8월/26일 20시59분0.197초
DB INIT OK, time:8월/26일 20시59분0.275초
EXEC DBO.MP_OPTIONLOAD 100, time:8월/26일 21시2분8.501초
Error Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'DBO.MP_OPTIONLOAD'. SqlState: 42000, fNativeError: 2812, time:8월/26일 21시2분8.501초

when using plus db i get no error though an i even can make both genders on same account an i didn't even add the _SELECT_GENDER_ to the preprocessor but how ever it seems to not be using the droprate.txt i have it set to :

#EXP 999.000000
#ITEM 999.000000
#MONEY 999.000000
#DAMAGERECIVE 1.000000
#DAMAGERATE 1.000000
#MANASPEND 1.000000
#UNGISPEED 1.000000
#PARTYEXP 1.000000
#ABIL 1.000000
#GETMONEY 500.000000
#SKILLEXPRATE 500.000000

but it seems like it is close to normal rates instead

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, It not downgraded source. Lastest modified source on 2009/02/19 (Check by comment in source).
Some sproc in DB maybe Missed. I'm on check (back to coding again lol).
For Server rate can't config in droprate.txt.
You must change directly in code at Distributer.cpp

P.S. Anyone who wanna join and develop together PM your skype to me.
Thank :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would be great if we could get it to read from droprate.txt again
some one like me who changes the rates alot for testing various things having to keep changing it in source would be very annoying
so is there any one that might have any ideas of how to get it to use the txt file again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently, all value in droprate.txt loaded in gEventRate, gEventRateFile.
You can change old fixed variable to gEventRate.

Ex. DistributeWay.cpp (CDistributeWay::SendToPersonalExp)

Exp *= (EXPTYPE)gExpRate;

Change to ...

Exp *= EXPTYPE( max( 1, gEventRate[eEvent_ExpRate] ) )

P.S. Press Ctrl+Shift+F in IDE(VC) for seach value. (Find in Files)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
getting the server to read the droprate.txt has been figured out it is somewhat along the line of what PalmRMN has posted but its way more complicated then what has been posted

i will be posting a tutorial on how to implement this in the source as soon as i finish testing and writing the tutorial

credit to maryjason for helping with most of the coding

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you palm for the classic source.
Was able to compile the servers, however can't make them to run properly.
Anyone who was able to make them run tell which classic server files you used to make them run properly? I have a running plus DB on my machine and am able to run plus servers properly as well. thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am using a mix of files from Thi, Malay, gPot, and old Athens im compiling in debug an it runs on windows 7 64bit with out showing errors until you go to Way to the Howling Ravine an log out an back in the client crash as soon as you click on the chr thats on that map.
but on windows 10 i get header ver errors in the server but can still enter game with it an still the same glitch as on 7 [currently trying to find the cause of it]
and for a database for it im using the plus db for Memiko's plus source release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I was using gpot files and I just kept having crashes from both agent and distribute. not sure if there's something wrong with the compiled exe or the files are broken. thanks for the info. guess I'll have to dig deep within my files to find old clients and try the files Y_Y

Edit: Debugged the Agent Server and it seems that the server is reading a .msl for the serverlist at this line from BootManager.cpp

sprintf(filename,"serverset/%d/serverlist.msl",serversetnum);

so it's supposed to be reading a .msl file with specific coding on it rather than just a serverlist.txt file of serverlist. Browsed the list of files in the source and can't seem to find a tool that makes the serverlist file. anyone got an idea about this? btw, tried to just change the thing to read a text file and it wont work. thanks

Edit: Got the thing to work. found the make server list application.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey bro .. where i can change version in server ?
source files > serversystem.cpp or ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rhen07
as any one will tell you search the forums this has been answered before
i have tryed helping you in messenger but you want ppl to just give you all the answers an you do no work
so this is my final hint to you

!!!! READ THE TUTORIALS AN SEARCH THE FORUMS!!!!..... an stop trying to leech

ppl an gods are only willing to help thowes who are willing to first help them self.......

Back