Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i need help.
when i click lunaclient.exe or lunaclient-gmtool.exe always error like "checkcrc error!" and "failed to open sound.bin".
i use .pak and sound file from lunaplusindo.
thanks,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[SUP]
yea thats not gonna happen
try this one or another

[/SUP]

Its a client? Why with my luna plus indo?
This problem from the client? .pak and sound?

Itu client lain? Jadi ini masalahnya di clientnya ya? Ga cocok atau apa?
Coba nti ane download.
Btw ini fou gilang yg punya luna ps itu ya? Ane pernah main ps ente :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me!!

1. NPC Disappear / did not spawned
2. Need Client sync with Gozex's Source

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did all the step in the video, and when I ran the client, it is like below. What should I do? :(
gozex - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

gozex - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

I am now experiencing this error. Any other BEST solution on how to fix this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this works?
i have MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE
how to use/as it use
sorry for my bad english .w.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone have soundlist.bin compatible this client¿??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Compiled my Server and Client using Memiko's source but its GMTools Item & Skill doesn't work at all, i used your files for quiet sometime now and mostly everything works just fine
but now i want to learn
source and make my own files so can you share your GMTool fixed source or explain how you fixed it assuming you used Memiko's source
Any kind of help on this issue will be very appreciated :dong:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone knows why when I'm logging(after entering the id and password) stay in "Logging in. Just a moment" and then return to the login window with a message saying "Connection time out. Please try again"? I can turn on the agent and the distribution server and even turn on the maps, but can't enter to the character selection.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Someone knows why when I'm logging(after entering the id and password) stay in "Logging in. Just a moment" and then return to the login window with a message saying "Connection time out. Please try again"? I can turn on the agent and the distribution server and even turn on the maps, but can't enter to the character selection.

Are you using your WAN IP or a LAN IP? Ports used and forwarded? (NAT can get in the way for LAN connections. Also, please don't post your WAN IP if that's what your using.)

That should be all the info we need for the moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using your WAN IP or a LAN IP? Ports used and forwarded? (NAT can get in the way for LAN connections. Also, please don't post your WAN IP if that's what your using.)

That should be all the info we need for the moment.

I'm using my LAN IP. And the ports aren't open(If I understood the question). I'm trying test the server in the 'operator pc', where it is set. (I've assimilated one of the videos of Gozex when runs the server)

Last edited:
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
I'm using my LAN IP. And the ports aren't open(If I understood the question). I'm trying test the server in the 'operator pc', where it is set. (I've assimilated one of the videos of Gozex when runs the server)

Have you tried using 127.0.0.1 instead? Luna Online isn't great at distinguishing the difference between localhost, LAN, or WAN addresses. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried using 127.0.0.1 instead? Luna Online isn't great at distinguishing the difference between localhost, LAN, or WAN addresses. :p ,

I've forgot it completely hahaha. Now I'm trying to use this ip but the MS crashes when execute it, perhaps it is because I forget to set something.

Later I'll check the setting, if all ran well, then I'll give a like to your last comment. If no, will edit this message.

****EDITED****

Can turn on the server and login again with the new ip, but doesn't works, says the same error... :(

wOP8YQ5 - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

******** EDITED TWO *************

Solved problem.

I've need change the SQL's authentication mode.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've forgot it completely hahaha. Now I'm trying to use this ip but the MS crashes when execute it, perhaps it is because I forget to set something.

Later I'll check the setting, if all ran well, then I'll give a like to your last comment. If no, will edit this message.

****EDITED****

Can turn on the server and login again with the new ip, but doesn't works, says the same error... :(

wOP8YQ5 - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

******** EDITED TWO *************

Solved problem.

I've need change the SQL's authentication mode.

Dieser can you tell what did you do with it ?, I have the same problem... Did you change sql authentication in ODBC ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool

I CANT

cant connect, please help me

Back