Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the archive is either in unknown format or damage >.< update 21082013.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i download the last update but still getting notice : Client files have been changed please restart the client to download the update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
solution for updates extrac error :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this link is broken , download stops at 99.9%

also i followed your video, but i have the same problem with the monitoringserver.exe as Nerdy99 had.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this link is broken , download stops at 99.9%

also i followed your video, but i have the same problem with the monitoringserver.exe as Nerdy99 had.

try refresh downloading or redownload.. i was download it while ago and it's fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to refresh, i tried to restart my computer, i tried with different browser, the file is corrupt, download stuck at 99.9%

i have other questions: can i use MYSQL 5.5 instead? when i create that legacy device, it says to me its not connected, is that right? i still cant figure out why the MAS and MS crashes. Does it matter i have a router? My IP is 192.168.1.100 , my login name is GameSrv , password is luna and it still crashes. Why? I followed the video, repeated the steps 6 times, MAS ans MS still crashes on start :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to refresh, i tried to restart my computer, i tried with different browser, the file is corrupt, download stuck at 99.9%

i have other questions: can i use MYSQL 5.5 instead? when i create that legacy device, it says to me its not connected, is that right? i still cant figure out why the MAS and MS crashes. Does it matter i have a router? My IP is 192.168.1.100 , my login name is GameSrv , password is luna and it still crashes. Why? I followed the video, repeated the steps 6 times, MAS ans MS still crashes on start :(
i think its work only on SQL Server not MYSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have Microsoft SQL Server 2005 installed, but im not really sure where should i setup the login name and password (GameSrv,luna) so i just wrote them to wherever i saw a name and password field >_<

another thing might be a problem that i noticed, this loopback adapter thing. i install it like OP did in the video, i go to its settings, change the IP and all to my IP, but when i click OK, i get some message (its in spanish, so i dont really understand it -_-), and when i check the IP on that adapter, its a totally random IP, not 192.168.1.100 like i set. how important is this loopback adapter and its setup?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
i have Microsoft SQL Server 2005 installed, but im not really sure where should i setup the login name and password (GameSrv,luna) so i just wrote them to wherever i saw a name and password field >_<

another thing might be a problem that i noticed, this loopback adapter thing. i install it like OP did in the video, i go to its settings, change the IP and all to my IP, but when i click OK, i get some message (its in spanish, so i dont really understand it -_-), and when i check the IP on that adapter, its a totally random IP, not 192.168.1.100 like i set. how important is this loopback adapter and its setup?

Try looking up " " on YouTube, I found several English commentators that explained at least the minimal of what each box represented. Hope it helped!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
followed that video guide, reinstalled SQL server, MAS and MS still crashes :( what about the loopback adapter? after i set it up to use 192.168.1.100 , i apply settings, i check its details and it says that the IP changed to 169.254.117.122 , why? is that normal?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
followed that video guide, reinstalled SQL server, MAS and MS still crashes :( what about the loopback adapter? after i set it up to use 192.168.1.100 , i apply settings, i check its details and it says that the IP changed to 169.254.117.122 , why? is that normal?

Use it do not use the loopback ip just by using your pc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So for a working client, i will only need the .pak files? When i start the game, after the server selection i just see blank page, no login screen.

Back