• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its me again :D I looked , but i didnt find it anywhere : how do i change the exp and adena rates in this version? only thing i found was in the client/system/resource/droprate.txt , there the exp rate is 1 but i think its too much , when i hit a lv1 monster , i gain 2 levels.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and now the server is successfully...

but , i'm close the game has error in server , AgentServer.exe is error for me close the game

how to edit that.

gozex - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and now the server is successfully...

but , i'm close the game has error in server , AgentServer.exe is error for me close the game

how to edit that.

u want perfect server go build it yourself, then find what bug from disconnect syn

Reaction score
Uhm, other question:
How do I enable the characters with accents on the client?
My main language is Portuguese (Brazilian). Examples characteres: é,á,ó,õ,ç,ú...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem, I've checked everything, even the odbc, and yet I still dating that mistake

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem, the server run perfect, but no the launcher, please help me:mellow:

error_launcher - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the common mistakes running luna server on windos7 64-bit ? agent server and distribute server keep crashing on me.
I do exact step by step like I did on XP 32-bit, it rans smooth

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It has been mentioned on many topics/posts here. Please use the search function next time.
Use the path below when setting-up the data sources:
C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone

i found this when i log in please help

bu - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

any solution?

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone

i found this when i log in please help

View attachment 140135

any solution?

That is a PRIMARY KEY related error. You need to do something with the PRIMARY KEY on the table where the stored procedure error is pointing out (PK_LoginTable). You can also just restart your distribute server when you get that error.

Clue: Need to remove the primary key? (Not really a good idea). But you have to have/add a primary key on every tables you have.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help this why ..?

Attachments

Back