Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Custom Server Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently made this to help me run certain parts of my server if they crashed or just an easy access to my server tools. I haven't posted anything or uploaded anything in here for a long time, so I thought I'd share this. It may be useless to some people, but other might find it helpful for their server :). If someone would like a custom one made, I can also do that if requested.

screenshot1 - [Release] Custom Server Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

instructions:
1. extract ServerLauncher.exe into your server folder
2. run ServerLauncher.exe

Note: Using the launcher is very straight forward so I don't really need to go into that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Note: Using the launcher is very straight forward so I don't really need to go into that.

Does your configuration require that the tool applications be in the same directory?

Also is it visual basic forms, or maybe a c# form? Does it require .net framework 3 or 4?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does your configuration require that the tool applications be in the same directory?

Also is it visual basic forms, or maybe a c# form? Does it require .net framework 3 or 4?

yes, that's why I stated to place it into your server files directory and also stated if someone needed a custom configuration, I could do that for them.

It is visual basic forms and requires .Net 4.

Back