Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Well this file to auto complete the job change quests.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Auto Job Quest Complete Like Celestialuna, athenaluna and GAMENAO Luna

Link Download :

Guide
Copy the files in the folder your server to server luna example: D:\lunaServer\system\Resource
Copy Client Files in the folder to your client luna example:
D:\lunaClient\system\Resource

Please Thank if this Help you

sorry if my english not very good and smooth:D:

Reaction score
perfect, it worked 100%, really only thanks!
Please answer me you would know, I ajduar how do I access the functions gm, or an NPC that sells items from cash shop like atehns, celestia, gamenao? Again thanks!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
perfect, it worked 100%, really only thanks!
Please answer me you would know, I ajduar how do I access the functions gm, or an NPC that sells items from cash shop like atehns, celestia, gamenao? Again thanks!

use the tool MHBinPacker
to edit bin files
to sell the item shop in the NPC, you need to look at DealItem.bin
search for item code in ItemList.bin.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Link Download :

Guide
Copy the files in the folder your server to server luna example: D:\lunaServer\system\Resource

it worked great ty verry much you helped me alot with this im so greatfull i could kiss you nomatter wether your a guy or a girl lol :p ty ty ty ty ty

Reaction score
use the tool MHBinPacker
to edit bin files
to sell the item shop in the NPC, you need to look at DealItem.bin
search for item code in ItemList.bin.
Really appreciate your help, before I tried something with these files: DealItem.bin - ItemList.bin, but they just over a heap of numbers and symbols, I do not understand anything to what they refer to the names of items in the game, so I can edit in npc shop. Thanks anyway

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really appreciate your help, before I tried something with these files: DealItem.bin - ItemList.bin, but they just over a heap of numbers and symbols, I do not understand anything to what they refer to the names of items in the game, so I can edit in npc shop. Thanks anyway

you have to do is:
Use the tool whose name MHBinPacker. after that, Open the file who name an example:
DealItem.bin = the files point to put it that we want to sell items
What do I search for items and NPC what we have to input is:
open the file with Npclist.bin, Itemlist.bin

Example: if we want to insert items at NPC Materials Merchant emerald The one in the Harbor alker
His search code in Itemlist.bin example: emerald 30000005 <<This item code
before the search of his first NPC code in the code if it can npclist. Npclist.bin
then input into a dealitem.bin example:
20 0 3 0 3 39300 45200 360 2 emerald 30000005

I am less intelligent for an explanation, or I've got that already I edited DealItem.bin. if you want, I will release,
later learned was from my release. :(::(:

Last edited:
Reaction score
rimor please clear the adding item things as when i open mh bin packer all junk word cant been seen

IF you are trying to use the latest bin files from the official servers, you will not be able to edit those as they are encrypted. Nobody has cracked the encryption yet and/or released a decrypter.

It seems Luna pserver development has decreased quite a bit lately. Hope it picks back up and new Luna+/Luna 2 server files eventually make an appearance and some of the developers will get back into it and create and release some new(er) tools for the new files. :thumbup:

To follow up... the dealitem.bin file is laid out by NPC. Each line refers to one of 3 pages at each merchant NPC. They contain codes referencing the individual NPCs, which map they're in, what coordinates they're at in the map and what items they carry.

Your best idea is to go through each of the bin files and learn how each is laid out and what each controls. The layout is very complex, but once you have an idea of how to maneuver through them and which files control which aspects of the game, it can be a lot smoother.

Good luck. :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to do is:
Use the tool whose name MHBinPacker. after that, Open the file who name an example:
DealItem.bin = the files point to put it that we want to sell items
What do I search for items and NPC what we have to input is:
open the file with Npclist.bin, Itemlist.bin

Example: if we want to insert items at NPC Materials Merchant emerald The one in the Harbor alker
His search code in Itemlist.bin example: emerald 30000005 <<This item code
before the search of his first NPC code in the code if it can npclist. Npclist.bin
then input into a dealitem.bin example:
20 0 3 0 3 39300 45200 360 2 emerald 30000005

I am less intelligent for an explanation, or I've got that already I edited DealItem.bin. if you want, I will release,
later learned was from my release. :(::(:

dealitem.bin root?? :ehh::ehh:

Silvery = Help me,i have change address but it say No personal Room..But my storage have room..

sory my bad english becaz im not english

Please Help...I have change address but (In NPC shop) im buy it but it say No Personal Room...What!! My strage have more room personal...How to FIx this???

Help please,,,I have change adderss but (NPC shop = Im buy in NPC shop but it say No personal room),,But my storage have more room for item...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Link Download :

Guide

how can i open the resource.dat ?? in celestia

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Link Download :

Guide

umm guys, anyone still have this file? im looking for it, but the link already dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Link Download :

Guide

Sir , can ur upload link again ? bcause is dead link .. please i need it . thanks

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
I'll try to remake it for you :) but no promises

I suggest you start looking into the QuestScript.bin and QuestString.bin with the packing tool (ask if you need it), each quest script corresponds to a certain number, for example the last one #2085 is the same in both, so look for the job quests in there and you should figure it out soon enough :) i'll post more info when i have the time.

Back