Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

Before Download...

I buy this file from chinese seller last month ago. (and again)

This file so expensive but it seem to complete.

I don't have a time to test this cuz my thesis and finish up my university graduation....

I want to share this file to ragezone developer not ragezone leecher, So please dev together to get it up and work, and enjoy your server in the future :")

Important: Yeah it Luna 2 (Luna Plus) not Luna 1, With new class, new skills, new maps, and new monsters and etcs.

TODO list for you all (not me alone)...

0. How to recovery or create new this project in visual studio.
1. Compile Guide.
2. Setting Server Guide.
3. Translate Guide.
4. ETCs, I don't know...

Screenshot...

Video Review...

Download... (Need to register that site to accest full download, Mirror Welcome)

[STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

Password Unrar 7830dd80e4db108c.7z files...

回收站里什么也没有,z6587t

Unrar Application...

Use 7-Zip to unrar,(do not you winrar or winzip, it can't type chinese password.)

Usefull Tool? (Dun Sure, It Luna Decode)...
[STRIKE]
[/STRIKE] (Mirror Needed)

Download Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise (VS 7.1)

PM me for the link!

Warning...

If this or that file i shared goes to bussiness or others forum, plz credits me or stop shared anymores,.. In chinese src of each online game is a cost of money.

In Thai Language: จะสูบจะอะไรก็ไม่ว่า แต่ช่วยกรุณาติดเครดิตกันสักนิด เพราะต้องแลกด้วยเงินกว่าจะได้แต่ละ src มานะครับ เพราะที่จีนนี่ถือว่าแต่ละ src ของแต่ละเกมแทบจะเป็นของซื้อขายกันไปแล้ว

Regards,
Memiko

--------edit by moderator-----------
REUPLOAD LINK : HERE

EXTRA NOTE : do not ask on how to compile, etc, use search and read the comment :):

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Interested in a Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code?

Seems interesting; are you planning closed-source development?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It would quite the fun development of the server files themselves. Though we all know people would leach it but it help broaden the development community in Luna.

Reaction score

That's good news for us
I'm a Korean programmer and I completely studied the Luna old sources and Iris sources.
If u share it, I can help u to custermize your own game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i´m a german c++ programmer, can help you develop it (if needed).

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm a developer that specializes in security, performance, and windows servers. I would be able to help secure your code from various hacking attempts as well as optimize the code.

I don't recommend sharing it with anyone unless they provide a large sum of money. That seems to be the only way to help prevent leechers from getting their hands on it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

OK, I release it, Just wait a sec i mod and change contents of this thread.

Hope ragezoner enjoy this.

TODO List:
1. Compile Guide.
2. Setting Server Guide.
3. Translate Guide.
4. ETCs, I don't know...

Goodluck, All guide and mirror welcome :")

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Full-Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

@Memiko,
Do you have JYOnline server files? 金庸

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Full-Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

@Memiko,
Do you have JYOnline server files? 金庸

Yes, I can have it but later.
Now,.. We talk about this file first.

Release so many files that mean take a long time to dev each(s).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do... it seems to have a nicer file structure; reminds me of Mo Siang online's source code.
Though I still like QQXY's immersive qualities better ;P

Summary: it should work with the latest Visual C++ IDE.
You only need to scrap backwards compatibility with those very old compilers, is all.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do... it seems to have a nicer file structure; reminds me of Mo Siang online's source code.
Though I still like QQXY's immersive qualities better ;P

Summary: it should work with the latest Visual C++ IDE.
You only need to scrap backwards compatibility with those very old compilers, is all.

Wrong, you'll also need to update quite a few of the libs(if you want it to work in vs2010 at least). Still shouldn't be too difficult though. Not really interested in using this now that its public though. Looking through the code, it doesn't look like eyasoft has improved too much since IRIS/Luna1. Oh well, still got a nice hshield lib dated December 2010.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think it hard to get it work with vs2010 (dunno with vs11), Seem difficult to include libs or other include files that same with xLethal said. I test with vs2010 a few time and still error no such as directory, :"( (I'm noobie)

For who interestin in vs2011. (find the link by urself)

I'll Download and testing vs2011 now..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong, you'll also need to update quite a few of the libs(if you want it to work in vs2010 at least).
If you checked the ; upgrading is a thing of the past. I wouldn't be too worried unless some project uses VC6.
But like I said, you'd have to break compatibility with older compilers - very minor edits; e.g, they're assuming the state of iterator 'i' exists out of scope.
Code:
if(kind)
{
  // °°Àº°Ô ÀÖ´ÂÁö ã°í
  for(int i=0; i<pPreLoadInfo->Count[ePreLoad_Monster]; i++)
    if(kind == pPreLoadInfo->Kind[ePreLoad_Monster][i]) break;

// ¾øÀ¸¸é »õ·Î¿î ¸ó½ºÅÍ Ãß°¡
  if(i == pPreLoadInfo->Count[ePreLoad_Monster])
  {
    pPreLoadInfo->Kind[ePreLoad_Monster][i] = kind;
    ++pPreLoadInfo->Count[ePreLoad_Monster];

//
    if(pPreLoadInfo->Count[ePreLoad_Monster] >= MAX_KIND_PERMAP)
      break;
  }
}

This was a remnant of ages ago when compilers didn't play nice with standards. Then again, you shouldn't use said compilers.

Still shouldn't be too difficult though. Not really interested in using this now that its public though. Looking through the code, it doesn't look like eyasoft has improved too much since IRIS/Luna1. Oh well, still got a nice hshield lib dated December 2010.
Totally agree with that. Then again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

They really should've broken down their client into multiple libraries, since MSBuild can spread the load over separate threads.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you checked the ; upgrading is a thing of the past. I wouldn't be too worried unless some project uses VC6.
But like I said, you'd have to break compatibility with older compilers - very minor edits.

Totally agree with that. Then again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

They really should've broken down their client into multiple libraries, since MSBuild can spread the load over separate threads.

If you had converted LARGE vs2003 projects to vs2010, you would know that it's not all as simple as Microsoft would like you to believe.

Also, the client most likely builds slowly because it doesn't use precompiled headers. Adding support for them isn't too much work.

As for the code itself... It is broken looking at IRIS and Luna. What other company has been hacked into as much as Eyasoft? Their coding and networking practices are very outdated and in need of much improvement. Their games may be "pretty", but under that the code is lacking in structure, security, compatibility, and performance.

Back