Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change it to use a relative path, like "..\4dyuuchiDLL_MUK\SS3DGFunc.lib"
You'll need to manipulate the configurations somewhat; I leave that for you to decide.

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Change it to use a relative path, like "..\4dyuuchiDLL_MUK\SS3DGFunc.lib"
You'll need to manipulate the configurations somewhat; I leave that for you to decide.

I bet he didn't even compile that lib before compiling server or whatever he's trying to compile. :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need the 3ds max sdk as well.

okey thank you....: : ott

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Crypticus : I know that we will find the database ?

:sleep:

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I understand what you mean now; DirectX feature level support. Write for DX11, and use different code paths. Perfect!

But to support XP, you'd have to have a DX11 and DX9 version though. Feature level support is only present on DX11.
In this case, I suggest dropping off the DX9 version, since all new consumers PCs are Windows 7, and old ones will find... ways.

As for the source code...
Their engine relies on old SDKs and is recycled to create average-looking games. Not terrible, but is grossly outdated.
As aforementioned; compilers didn't adhere to standards well back then: ugly, ugly hacks we don't like are a given.

What I find most objectionable to working with this monolithic codebase is, it will be a maintenance nightmare.
Their project configurations are vague - output directories may be in cworking, sworking, project or Obj directory...

Is that Mss32.lib from the SDK floating around on certain torrent sites?

It's 8.xx. Latest is 9.xx, but best I could find online was 7.1(has issues with vs2010 I believe). I'll upload in a few hours.

I might be interested in working on a pserver for this, you have a team? XorNet is a company that legally supports pservers(or anyone) with improving code and developing custom tools. We also oversee a few pservers, but we prefer to work with pservers that have an owner separate from XorNet(due to legal issues). Luna shouldn't receive any DMCAs though from what I've been hearing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's 8.xx. Latest is 9.xx, but best I could find online was 7.1(has issues with vs2010 I believe). I'll upload in a few hours.
Yup, version 7 is about as much as the public domain can offer.

I might be interested in working on a pserver for this, you have a team?
I haven't found one worth joining yet.

Luna shouldn't receive any DMCAs though from what I've been hearing.
They're much more likely to keep it hush-hush until 50% of their community (profit) vanishes overnight, or until Eyasoft decides to act.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You guys need to wait,... Don't PM me how to compile this.

If some devs have a time, him will write a guide to you soon.

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Memiko Thx for the share, My team and I are just about done with our Seven Skies Online Project
and wondering what we could work on next. (At least i was anyways.) This server looks like it mite be fun to work with.

P.s Leechers / Kids who just wanna be cool and have a server, Go play barbies or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am Compile your LunaClient that error

see your pic ....

Memiko - Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As crypt quited, Luna 2 Development is dead. (Or so it seems)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thamk you for release Memiko

Just error some missing

LINK : LNK6006: program database m:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\MonitoringServer.pdb missing; performing full link
yhlibrary.lib(MemoryPoolTempl.obj) : warning LNK4204: 'm:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\vc70.pdb' is missing debugging information for referencing module; linking object as if no debug info
yhlibrary.lib(PtrList.obj) : warning LNK4204: 'm:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\vc70.pdb' is missing debugging information for referencing module; linking object as if no debug info

Build log was saved at "file://m:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
MonitoringServer - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thamk you for release Memiko

Just error some missing

LINK : LNK6006: program database m:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\MonitoringServer.pdb missing; performing full link
yhlibrary.lib(MemoryPoolTempl.obj) : warning LNK4204: 'm:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\vc70.pdb' is missing debugging information for referencing module; linking object as if no debug info
yhlibrary.lib(PtrList.obj) : warning LNK4204: 'm:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\vc70.pdb' is missing debugging information for referencing module; linking object as if no debug info

Build log was saved at "file://m:\Luna plus\7830dd80e4db108c\7830dd80e4db108c\Obj\MonitoringServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
MonitoringServer - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)

Those are warnings, not errors, you can get past them, or you could delete "Obj" folder from the solution. Sorry for a reply that was not quite fast, but i was on QQXY topic.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any one have compile [Tool]PackingTool
i got error this

NewDlg.cpp
MyRichEdit.cpp
MyEdit.cpp
MHFileMng.cpp
MHFileEx.cpp
m:\LUNA PLUS\ffff\source\[Tool]PackingTool\MHFileEx.cpp(386) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'char', possible loss of data
m:\LUNA PLUS\ffff\source\[Tool]PackingTool\MHFileEx.cpp(392) : warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'char', possible loss of data
m:\LUNA PLUS\ffff\source\[Tool]PackingTool\MHFileEx.cpp(427) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'char', possible loss of data
m:\LUNA PLUS\ffff\source\[Tool]PackingTool\MHFileEx.cpp(432) : warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'char', possible loss of data
m:\LUNA PLUS\ffff\source\[Tool]PackingTool\MHFileEx.cpp(563) : warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'char', possible loss of data
m:\LUNA PLUS\ffff\source\[Tool]PackingTool\MHFileEx.cpp(629) : warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'char', possible loss of data
ExtDlg.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling resources...
Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow... i like it... thanks for share... lets made your own lunaclient interface and feature... xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
version.JPG - Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

somebody help me please... i was trying build for many times and trying recheck again the version, but the client always say new version was released. any body can explain where the problems...? please help me...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am able to access the login and I can choose, but after selecting the chanel. Was removed from the game automatically.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am able to access the login and I can choose, but after selecting the chanel. Was removed from the game automatically.
i have finished test luna 1 maybe the problem can be fixed,
can you upload the screen shot? maybe i can help you

Back