Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no its different tool its called ServerTool not the GMtool the last thing im having problem is the GMtool and im done compiling the whole package

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you know how to understand C++ language, you'll eventually figure it out. It only reside in [Client]Luna files and then you need to scan them or a quick search would do. I got the GMTool working for me and it's really easy. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you know how to understand C++ language, you'll eventually figure it out. It only reside in [Client]Luna files and then you need to scan them or a quick search would do. I got the GMTool working for me and it's really easy. :p

Nevermind i found it and working now

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server file is working ?
Yes this source is working, although it requires a lot of outdated stuff, and hard to find ones.

First download the source files from one of the links posted in this thread, the one that is 53MB, then install VS2003 and the last part which I am not having luck finding it is the 3DSMax8SDK.

Could someone post me a link to this SDK I can not find it anywhere, any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I already found the SDK, I only need to download VS2003, If I ever get this thing running I will make a detailed guide to setup the server, with all links and programs you need to.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone share link for Download Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise (VS 7.1)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have the Procedure Called MP_Siegewarfare_Waterweed_complete, someone share this?

Back