Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release my luna plus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
might someone need luna plus ..

and this may help you

For client have GMtools,
for server have packing tools+monitor server+Server Launcher and Server tools,

this for link server+client :

resource+data .. wear you have :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
I do not wish to offend you. However my philosophy about Luna Online and the well being of this sections reliability to provide accurate and helpful information may very well offend you.

Why?

Ask yourself this: Do we really need more of these already compiled releases cluttering up the Luna Online section? Most of these files came directly off this site and this specific sub-section. Its almost exactly like that of Gozex's releases (here after known as repacks). Your files, like his repacks, do not contain the exact files that make a release stable and consistent among all users. Therefore there will be many more posts within this thread and other new threads within this section asking for the necessary pak and bin files in order to run it properly. This of course leads to more clutter that distracts users from finding the information they truly need to progress and succeed. Despite all that I've said, I would like to admire how clean and organized your server configuration is compared to most others.

By this point of reading this post, your either angered by my statement or taking it with a gain of salt. But my philosophy for this section stems from the fact that we have a valid and fully functional source code to play with. Seeing releases like this upsets me because its simply the easy way out for those who don't wish to put in some time and effort into making something they can call their own creative work. But more importantly, it prevents users that use your repack from furthering their progress with modifications to perhaps fix a bug or an issue that causes severe lag. Sure they might be able to add content and stuff like that, but they are still severely obstructed from continuing on from there.

Note: While the compressed sized of your archive is pretty small, you should delete the log folder as it contains data that is not necessary for a release and would definitely speed up the extraction time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can help me to fix this pls

rhen07 - Release my luna plus - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need open your files with PackingTool(compiled with the correct AES Key) and save them all(Bins, beff, etc).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greax your inbox is full. You question, what is AES?
AES: Advanced Encryption Standard
The new generation of encryption systems

Here you will learn what is AES.
The AES Key is the "password" to encrypt/decrypt your files

Reaction score
I do not wish to offend you. However my philosophy about Luna Online and the well being of this sections reliability to provide accurate and helpful information may very well offend you.

Why?

Ask yourself this: Do we really need more of these already compiled releases cluttering up the Luna Online section? Most of these files came directly off this site and this specific sub-section. Its almost exactly like that of Gozex's releases (here after known as repacks). Your files, like his repacks, do not contain the exact files that make a release stable and consistent among all users. Therefore there will be many more posts within this thread and other new threads within this section asking for the necessary pak and bin files in order to run it properly. This of course leads to more clutter that distracts users from finding the information they truly need to progress and succeed. Despite all that I've said, I would like to admire how clean and organized your server configuration is compared to most others.

By this point of reading this post, your either angered by my statement or taking it with a gain of salt. But my philosophy for this section stems from the fact that we have a valid and fully functional source code to play with. Seeing releases like this upsets me because its simply the easy way out for those who don't wish to put in some time and effort into making something they can call their own creative work. But more importantly, it prevents users that use your repack from furthering their progress with modifications to perhaps fix a bug or an issue that causes severe lag. Sure they might be able to add content and stuff like that, but they are still severely obstructed from continuing on from there.

Note: While the compressed sized of your archive is pretty small, you should delete the log folder as it contains data that is not necessary for a release and would definitely speed up the extraction time.

Not to offend you but why waste your time writing this? He won't understand the first three sentences and then he'll just stop reading.

Back