Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server file link is not work for me ,clonide,can u upload ag on ?

thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cionide , you mind putting the client into megaupload ? thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some one help me add me at your yahoo messenger i need help for the luna serverty^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't work SQL 2000 or 2005 on my vista.. which saddens me, so i turned to mysql and that didnt work aswell(It works on vista, but doesnt support these files) so im stuck in a hole.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't work SQL 2000 or 2005 on my vista.. which saddens me, so i turned to mysql and that didnt work aswell(It works on vista, but doesnt support these files) so im stuck in a hole.

Vista dose not work with SQL2000 but it DOSE work with 2005, try again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows edition----------------------------------------
Windows Vista Home Premium
Copyright (C) 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Service Pack 1

System type: 32-bit Operating System

I tried 2005 and it didnt work... said same error. something like "SQL isnt installed. Installer will now close" or something related.

P.S. Fell for your MSN email joke on profile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"This machine does not have a product that matches this installation package"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im just reading this thread and get kinda curious to what this game can be if it's hosted on a proper server.. I'v got a "reasonable" cpu and 16GB of ram.. i might host a lan server.. lol. mainly cuz my connection won't pull the playera on it..

Seriously 7GB? that's bollox! I'v ran about every server on my pc in the last few weeks, (as faras they ran :/) and NONE of em used over 5 GB.. WoW used the most.. strangely enough.. Ducking READ and you'll know that My(Ducking)SQL is NOT SUPPORTED! I REPEAT, DO NOT USE MySQL!! :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol calm down, im just trying to use everything i can to fix my problem -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im just reading this thread and get kinda curious to what this game can be if it's hosted on a proper server.. I'v got a "reasonable" cpu and 16GB of ram.. i might host a lan server.. lol. mainly cuz my connection won't pull the playera on it..

Seriously 7GB? that's bollox! I'v ran about every server on my pc in the last few weeks, (as faras they ran :/) and NONE of em used over 5 GB.. WoW used the most.. strangely enough.. Ducking READ and you'll know that My(Ducking)SQL is NOT SUPPORTED! I REPEAT, DO NOT USE MySQL!! :eek:

Reason is takes up so much is because you got to open every single map with a exe. which is about 24 if i can remember, the only way around this is to find the source and re develop the Map Server.exe which i never came across hense why i stoped working on this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I managed to get this 2005 working.. but when i try to run the executable server.exe's, it says "Failed Initializing Console." So if any of you know why this is happening to me, please tell me. :/ I have plans of a fully dedicated server.

Oh yeah btw, dloading the client from thailand was a pain in the arse. If someone could mirror it for america, im sure alot of people here would be greatful.

Back