Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client and server files, it is a great share, not for all the games always are available both in only one post, thank you. But i already downloaded all the files Ii really appreciate if you can explain how we have to install/setup the server and the client.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:S DB have problem? i can't put on query analyzer to db

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need a installation guide.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Malaysian Client Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you having problems with your internet? server files i just tested, i can download them, and that client is the MY client, an official client download, again works fine...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hrrmm give me the link again please i tested them its not work

---------- Post added 09-25-2009 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-24-2009 at 11:58 PM ----------

btw how you make it work on MY client? its only works for me in the Thailand .exe file.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

im using MY client when im loggin its said: Loggin on please wait...
and nothing happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the my client is only for translating the thai into english, thats the only reason for it, using the files to make it english

server

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't download client?
Code:
550 Failed to change directory!

Back