[Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Member draword123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    »#INDONESIA#«Location
    34Posts

    [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Hii...Guys :)
    Releases Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Fix Bug:
    1.Reward Exp And Gold [Setting to Normal]
    2.Fishing
    3.Accept Quest
    4.Npc [Not All]
    And more

    1.Server [Fix]:Here
    2.Tools Extract file Server:Here
    3.Client Luna Plus:Here

    View play:Here

    Sorry I am Bad Inggrish


  2. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! pengsaizhen is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    241Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    could you share the fixed source??

  3. #3
    Newbe likertuban is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,205Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Quote Originally Posted by draword123 View Post
    Hii...Guys :)
    Releases Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]
    Fix Bug:
    1.Reward Exp And Gold [Setting to Normal]
    2.Fishing
    3.Accept Quest
    4.Npc [Not All]
    And more

    1.Server [Fix]:Here
    2.Tools Extract file Server:Here
    3.Client Luna Plus:Here

    View play:Here

    Sorry I am Bad Inggrish
    your extract tool doesn't seem to work for me,
    it only say :
    Code:
    ?? drd ????: UNKW????: D:\luna
    ribet banget bang pakek extract tool segala endingnya malah buat extract doang aja susah -_-"


  4. #4
    Member draword123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    »#INDONESIA#«Location
    34Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Quote Originally Posted by likertuban View Post
    your extract tool doesn't seem to work for me,
    it only say :
    Code:
    ?? drd ????: UNKW????: D:\luna
    ribet banget bang pakek extract tool segala endingnya malah buat extract doang aja susah -_-"
    can not be used? try pulling example.drd file into app, otherwise it could possibly be different windows...

    Maaf gan saya mengunakan extract tools supaya link tidak mudah mati (dihapus oleh pihak mediafile ),jdi intinya mungkin pihak mediafile tidak bisa buka file ini :)

  5. #5
    Newbe likertuban is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,205Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Quote Originally Posted by draword123 View Post
    can not be used? try pulling example.drd file into app, otherwise it could possibly be different windows...

    Maaf gan saya mengunakan extract tools supaya link tidak mudah mati (dihapus oleh pihak mediafile ),jdi intinya mungkin pihak mediafile tidak bisa buka file ini :)
    i can't find any file named "example.drd"
    there's no such a file,
    i just drag and drop "Dataku LA [Fix].drd"
    to your extractor app, but failed,
    I use windows 7 64x


  6. #6
    Member draword123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    »#INDONESIA#«Location
    34Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Quote Originally Posted by likertuban View Post
    i can't find any file named "example.drd"
    there's no such a file,
    i just drag and drop "Dataku LA [Fix].drd"
    to your extractor app, but failed,
    I use windows 7 64x
    Sorry there might be a problem in Visual C ++ or being stunned by your antivirus. If still I can try to re-upload the winrar version
    Last edited by draword123; 30-09-17 at 10:51 AM.

  7. #7
    Newbie qptmxkf is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    I do not know how to use the drd file.
    I do not know how to use the drd file.

  8. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! k0d0k is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    ./index.phpLocation
    247Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    give the source, its bin only and already build =D
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

  9. #9
    Newbe likertuban is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,205Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Quote Originally Posted by draword123 View Post
    Sorry there might be a problem in Visual C ++ or being stunned by your antivirus. If still I can try to re-upload the winrar version
    I don't have any antivirus, and my visual C++ is working just fine, else there will be an error appeared if vcred error


  10. #10
    Bumiayu Berdebu Fou Gilang is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Yogyakarta (ID)Location
    414Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Fix Bug:
    1.Reward Exp And Gold [Setting to Normal]
    2.Fishing
    3.Accept Quest
    4.Npc [Not All]
    And more
    what bug ._.

  11. #11
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ racegod is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    350Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fou Gilang View Post
    what bug ._.
    Ikr, what NPC is bugged? Fishing is bugged?


  12. #12
    Registered louie0109 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    Makati, PhilippLocation
    7Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Hi sir how to fix GM tool its not working when i add item and skill

  13. #13
    Registered LilOldMe is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

    Share source Plz



Advertisement