Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting Up a Luna Server With Client

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
Look through all the posts of all threads, I know its a pain in the butt but I found someone who posted how to change it from 3 to 5 :)

Sorry sometimes im just blind and rush through the thread without reading everything completely xD

So.. now im asking does anyone have any idea how to translate the thai client or do we do that manually.. if so how and where can i compare.
I'll look for a solution but if i can't it would be nice if someone can post here xD

Last edited:
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Sorry sometimes im just blind and rush through the thread without reading everything completely xD

So.. now im asking does anyone have any idea how to translate the thai client or do we do that manually.. if so how and where can i compare.
I'll look for a solution but if i can't it would be nice if someone can post here xD

I think I've posted my methods recently, try look at the first 10 threads in the main section, I'm just too lazy too look right now. :)

Reaction score
I'm gonna use Celestia's translation but im hoping it would work lol,
So like my other questions are their like any errors anyone tried in this guide like bugs or some sort.

PSS. I tried translating the original one but i think google cant translate it lol, those weird code thingies like ;Ç¥ÁöÆÇ ÇÇ°Ý ¿¬Ãâ xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm gonna use Celestia's translation but im hoping it would work lol,
So like my other questions are their like any errors anyone tried in this guide like bugs or some sort.

yes you can, i'm using their windows data too..
if you use beta client they will have alot of bugs in skill etc..
you better use patched official client..

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the official patched client lol ? and does it work with this ? im still downloading the microsoft sql 2005 so i can't try yet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the official patched client lol ? and does it work with this ? im still downloading the microsoft sql 2005 so i can't try yet.

that's the problem :D
almost all of luna classic official server have died..so you can't download their client and patch it..maybe you should ask your friends who still have their luna client full patched..

Reaction score
None of my friends play Luna, can i atleast have the version or something lol, ill try googling it.
cant find something with Luna Patched Client ._.

Edit :

I got a problem with the client lol, the system folder doesnt have a system.bin but only a system.cfg lol.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
None of my friends play Luna, can i atleast have the version or something lol, ill try googling it.
cant find something with Luna Patched Client ._.

Edit :

I got a problem with the client lol, the system folder doesnt have a system.bin but only a system.cfg lol.

because there is no system.bin only system.cfg

Reaction score
The guide is messed up then xD

- Start "MHBinPacker.exe"
-- Open the Open File Dialog
--- Navigate to your Luna Online Client/System Folder and open "settings.bin"
---- There should be 2 IP`s and a port Copy The Distribute Server IP Address to a notepad for later.
----- Change both of the IP Addresses to your IP, chanege the port to "16002"
------ Save the File

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Minerva where you able to put your server up ?
Im stuck on the part where he says ''JNZ'' to ''JMP'' I can't find that in the dialog. o.o
Anyway you don't need settings.bin He most likely meant serverlist.bin, yeah.
How about the registration part ? Cos some links don't work anymore >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never mind fixed the problem, I just had to register the DLLs cuz I got a 64 bit comp sorry x3 (original reply: "uhm, I was wondering if someone could help me, I followed the steps exactly as shown on the tutorial but everytime I try to run DistributeServer.exe I get an error saying "Fail initialize console", I already edited it with hex editor twice and changed the GameSrv to sa and my pass is luna so it should be working fine and I also did the ODBC thing aswell on both system and user DNS, I can't seem to figure out why it's working, can someone help me please?")

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Minerva where you able to put your server up ?
Im stuck on the part where he says ''JNZ'' to ''JMP'' I can't find that in the dialog. o.o
Anyway you don't need settings.bin He most likely meant serverlist.bin, yeah.
How about the registration part ? Cos some links don't work anymore >.<

You change what it says to JMP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello everyone, it seems that im having trouble dowloading the lunabinpacker from this mirror, , if anyone can upload it to mediafire or the like mirrors, i would be very much grateful, thanks :D

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
UP for this? Anyone can asnwer this problem? I am also experiencing this error.

Could be a lot of things, most likely some bad ips or bad registrations. If your running a 64 bit operating system, please add the dlls to both your system32 and SysWOW64 folders and register them with their according executables. Based on your setup from multiple posts around the section, your ip isn't entered correctly. Please try 127.0.0.1 again and if all else fails, use the ip address that your router has assigned for your computer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanna use the "mysql" database with phpmyadmin in WAMPserver 2.5 but i can't ignore the error
and when i use C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\bin\mysql.exe -h localhost -u root -p -f -D luna_game < lunagamedb00.sql
it tells me to use the binary mode
what should I do

and the Registration Script was deleted can i request a new link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanna use the "mysql" database with phpmyadmin in WAMPserver 2.5 but i can't ignore the error
and when i use C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\bin\mysql.exe -h localhost -u root -p -f -D luna_game < lunagamedb00.sql
it tells me to use the binary mode
what should I do

and the Registration Script was deleted can i request a new link

luna and luna plus require Microsoft SQL as far as i know it will not run on MYsql with out converting it an that means having to rewrite all of the code lines in the database an that would take a lot of knowledge an skill with db programing

so just do a search here or on google for Microsoft SQL Express 2005 it is free an works with luna

here is the reg files since link is dead:
View attachment registration files.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back