Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Setup VS .NET 2003 Developer Environment on Windows 7/8

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Reaction score
Had some issues installing VS .NET 2003 on Windows 7/8. Even if you manage to install it, it will not work properly. To avoid the problems do following after clean OS install.

1. Download FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions for IIS 7.0 ( ) and install it. Once installed restart your computer (REQUIRED)
  2. Get your copy of VS .NET 2003. You should have Prerequireties CD, CD1 and CD2
  3. Install VS .NET 2003
    1. From Prerequireties CD run setup.exe in compatibility mode using Vista SP2 and with Administrator privileges. Once done, restart (REQUIRED)
    2. Merge files from CD1 and CD2 into one folder.
    3. From the merged folder run setup/setup.exe file with parameter "/NO_BSLN_CHECK" to install VS .NET 2003. Once done, restart (REQUIRED)
  4. Download and install VS .NET 2003 SP1 in compatibility mode using Vista SP2 and with Administrator privileges.
  5. Restart your computer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice release.. for installing tutorial :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i tried installing vs 2003 enterprise architecture i'm having an error like file does not exist on when installing.? do you have a link of VS 2003?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
i tried installing vs 2003 enterprise architecture i'm having an error like file does not exist on when installing.? do you have a link of VS 2003?

We do not give links to copyrighted programs, read some rules, and learn that pirates aren't supported here. Anyone that provides a link will be punished with a ban.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i actly found an easier way
this allows you to remove the block on framework 1.1 and install it i did and 2003 works just fine hell with a bit of work i could even install sql 2005 if desired the tool your looking for is netframework clean up tool this works on all versions of windows actly or should i know it works up to 8.1 i havent tested windows 10 i cant say for sure. better yet here guys

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back