Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Video Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
1. my friend connect from their house, not a Lan (it work fine in my LAN).
2. They only select the server, write ID + pass, then it say "Loging..." a few second after, it say "lost connect..." or "connect times out..."
3.I put all WAN IP to serverlist. and i cant start ServerTool. Beside that, i cant start all (agent, distribute,map).
- My RAM is very low, i also play with my friend. but use hamachi need more RAM, and i cant play in my PC :):

Help me please, man.

As I said before, using your router ip doesn't resolve to your wan ip. Because your connected to a router, your always going to be on lan and not on wan. You simply can not put your wan ip in because it doesn't see your computers ip as it, only as your router ip. So its either go straight from your modem, buy an expensive vpn router, and or upgrade your computer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said before, using your router ip doesn't resolve to your wan ip. Because your connected to a router, your always going to be on lan and not on wan. You simply can not put your wan ip in because it doesn't see your computers ip as it, only as your router ip. So its either go straight from your modem, buy an expensive vpn router, and or upgrade your computer.

can you show me how to config vpn router?
I searched many forum,they only show how to make a vpn server and how to connect.
No information about something like you say.
Sorry if i'm wrong :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I busy some months and when i connect it again, it say: Client has been changed...
I look up around this forum, someone say this error be caused by ver files, someone say by dll files.
I compile again Serverside and Client, many times. but not work, also i check Ver file, too
Can you suggest me something to do, please? :(
Sorry my English :lol:
-------------------------------------------
I can solve my problem. xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
I busy some months and when i connect it again, it say: Client has been changed...
I look up around this forum, someone say this error be caused by ver files, someone say by dll files.
I compile again Serverside and Client, many times. but not work, also i check Ver file, too
Can you suggest me something to do, please? :(
Sorry my English :lol:
-------------------------------------------
I can solve my problem. xD

Make sure your clients configuration matches your servers:
Release Client -> Release Server
or
Debug Client -> Debug Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This helps me alot learning the Source Code thanks for your effort making these Tutorials tho i am still a newbie at compiling stuff but i did compiled my server Everything works fine except for the 2 problems
1st : LUNAClient.exe opens the website inside the code but not game
2nd: LUNAClient-Debug.exe when i open this i get this popup { Game Guard Initialization error } gameguard execute error 114
i was looking around the Luna section and found no thread related to these and forgive me if i somehow missed them so plz kindly
tell me the solution for these problems :sleep:

Reaction score
This helps me alot learning the Source Code thanks for your effort making these Tutorials tho i am still a newbie at compiling stuff but i did compiled my server Everything works fine except for the 2 problems
1st : LUNAClient.exe opens the website inside the code but not game
2nd: LUNAClient-Debug.exe when i open this i get this popup { Game Guard Initialization error } gameguard execute error 114
i was looking around the Luna section and found no thread related to these and forgive me if i somehow missed them so plz kindly
tell me the solution for these problems :sleep:
Glad they helped, although their pretty old and poorly made. :3

1. You'll have to disable the command line arguments for the client to run, else it will just open up the webpage. I vaguely recall that being within the video dealing mainly with the source code.
2. You'll have to find some of the GameGuard components for the server and client. Both can be found in many of the old server releases found in the release sub-section. I highly advise that you use something like Hackshield as its already built into the source code, you'll just have to remove the GameGuard macro and replace it with the Hackshield macro. If you don't need GG or HS and your writing your own hack prevention code, then you just need to remove the GG macro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again got em both fixed :D but i need your assistance again
Idk whats wrong but in GMTool Item & Skill doesn't work at all i mean like when i try to get an item or skill it never get me anything
other functions like hide/show , mob etc etc works just fine
so can you put me in the right direction or point out where should i look to fix this problem :dong:

Reaction score
Thanks again got em both fixed :D but i need your assistance again
Idk whats wrong but in GMTool Item & Skill doesn't work at all i mean like when i try to get an item or skill it never get me anything
other functions like hide/show , mob etc etc works just fine
so can you put me in the right direction or point out where should i look to fix this problem :dong:
I sadly don't have a straight up answer for you on this one. There have been several threads in the entire section that cover this topic, but you'll have to go page by page to find them. As I recall, some people were having luck with it and others weren't. Something about missing a file within the server side folder and potentially not available within certain project builds (debug, release, etc).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah i see , in gozex server files GMTool works fine but sadly only server files are available not his source but i am trying to learn Luna source so i must compile my own :sleep:
and yeah i will look for this problem here and there if i find a solution will post here tho i think it will be difficult but anyways
Thanks for the help :8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back