Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

Support Video Guides

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

So the first part of three is here, the first video will be showing you how to compile the luna online source code. Note that this only gives you the basics of how to do so, it won't show you how to compile every single thing in there.

With that I will provide a link to the video, so enjoy and take it for what its worth, any questions will be answered on the forums only, if you have something nice to say then do that on the videos comments. :)

Compiling Your Source

Sadly it had to be a two part, here's your links to creating and setting up your server side. PS Sorry for not putting up a link to all the data your server needed, at least the stuff you can't compile. :)
    Setting Up Your Server - Part 1
    Setting Up Your Server - Part 2
    Setting Up Your SQL, and Tool Specials.

Setting Up Your Client

Provided Server Base: Server Base (Use it if your unsure of required data files.)
    Provided Client: Korean Client
    Provided Source: Memiko's Source

Gmail: 2coregamersproductions@gmail.com

Due to the previous posts being deleted, and one person advertising their server I ask that you read this before continuing with reading onwards:

A reminder to those reading this post, and forum. Ragezone is not a place to advertise your private servers, or at least in the luna section. Posting advertisements in any topic, or creating a false topic to advertise will be reported. So I'll ask nicely to obey the rules, and read this topic for its intended use, which is asking questions, helping each other, and getting the answers.

This is the structure for asking a question(Anything with a * is needed, any missing info will be ignored.):
    *Which video(s) did you watch?

*How long did you watch them, be truthful, I have statistics on my side. ;)

*How much of the forums did you actually read?

Was there a problem with it, or did I forget something?

*What's your problem, please be very descriptive, such as what you did before it happened.

If it has to do with the server, provide a zipped logs folder, posting the whole log into the post will be reported to a moderator, as it is spam.

A message of approval, i.e Thank you and or like, etc., preferably a Thank you. (Don't say only thank you without a question, it'll keep this topic clean. Please send thank you's on Pm's if that's all you have to say.)

Updates:
    3/18/13 - Updated ServerBase.rar, provides the serverset.txt and serverstart.txt.
    3/18/13 - Added a new video, its grouped with Setting up your severside, SQL setup and other things.
    3/19/13 - Added a Basic question structure, Follow it or you won't be answered, this will start on 3/20/13 so people have a chance to read it.
    1/29/15 - Whoa an update! Updated some broken links, enjoy it.
    Last edited by pokchop1; 29-01-15 at 10:04 PM.

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

Re: Video Guides

Almost completed, any questions? :P

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    JakartaLocation
    17Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pokchop1 View Post
    So the first part of three is here, the first video will be showing you how to compile the luna online source code. Note that this only gives you the basics of how to do so, it won't show you how to compile every single thing in there.

With that I will provide a link to the video, so enjoy and take it for what its worth, any questions will be answered on the forums only, if you have something nice to say then do that on the videos comments. :)

Compiling Your Source

Sadly it had to be a two part, here's your links to creating and setting up your server side. :)
    Setting Up Your Sever - Part 1
    Setting Up Your Sever - Part 2

Future links to setting up your client side will be coming soon, hopefully by 3/5/13 or 3/6/13.

Provided Client: Korean Client
    Provided Source: Memiko's Source

thanks sir :D
    now i can build a server luna plus :D

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

Hopefully i can get the client done easy enough :) tho i might help those who don't know how to translate client languages :P

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

Added a link to start your server side off with, it includes all the folders i said you won't compile in the video.

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    JakartaLocation
    17Posts

sir
    which version you are using visual c++?

o.o?

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

its said in the Word document :) but its visual studio .NET 2003 (any version of it) the main thing is, it was made in there and compiles without trouble, move it to 2005 and up and you have to redo all the libs and a lot of other unnecessary crap. The source is crap and doesn't need to be upgrade because it can't really be without major restructuring :P

InactiveRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    6Posts

You have no idea how useful a video tutorial is. Thanks for the dedication and work pokchop1.

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    118Posts

can you upload all server file sir?? im confuse .. and i dont know how to compile xD
    i just want try make own luna server in my pc

Thx

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    /var/www/Location
    82Posts

Download Microsoft VS 2003 .net Enterprise Architecture (pirated search) to compiling source code..;)

Need:
    uTorrent - To get more speed download than any version of torrent. Please settings speed of download to 15000MB/S (depend on you ISP)

Download:
    Google (3GB)

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    118Posts

i have it, but i dont understand how to use it :3
    cause i dont know about C++ xD

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gozex View Post
    i have it, but i dont understand how to use it :3
    cause i dont know about C++ xD
    but... I show you everything you need to know without advanced edits, sorry but this strikes me to either your being lazy (doubt) or you just didn't understand my tutorials. Either way I cover everything you do to every part of the source, don't worry about any file unless it has .sln or .vcproj, small tweaks to the source, how to move back a directory, how to set the output, how to compile each part of every tool, I even showed how to fix the auto-patcher (thank Ledah90).

With all that said, if your still having trouble, contact me on Skype so I can show you through a screen-share or another method.

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    118Posts

i was trying compile, in the memiko source i can't find MAS file, where you got it?? o.O
    i have server tool but i don't have MAS file where i can got it???

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Emporia, KSLocation
    935Posts

A reminder to those reading this post, and forum. Ragezone is not a place to advertise your private servers, or at least in the luna section. Posting advertisements in any topic, or creating a false topic to advertise will be reported. So I'll ask nicely to obey the rules, and read this topic for its intended use, which is asking questions, helping each other, and getting the answers.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Advertisement