Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Video Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The links aren't dead. Just private. Read his previous posts, you'll know why.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
The links aren't dead. Just private. Read his previous posts, you'll know why.

MrSunny, If I could honor your ability to actual read posts on here, I'd give you one just for the shear fact that you actually follow the section rules. But since I can't honor it specially, I'll just have to give you a good ol' fashion like!

Below I have sectioned off the two reasons why every that has happened the way that it has. These answers are for all you that aren't in my good book. For those in my good book, you can only know if you a truly dedicated person.

This is what all of you need to do before attempting anything at all related to gaming.
Beg beg beg, that's all you do. You need to learn the hardships of programming, my suggestions for you to figure everything out real easily is, learn HTML, a very simple programming language, then PHP, move on to Lua, then learn visual basics. Just a simple class of visual basics can do everything that I did, and I taught myself, so its not that f***ing hard.

This is for those who want to know why I don't bother helping you, heres your answer, and a way to fix it.
Lastly, when you decide to put real dedication into it like me and again the select others, then you deserve help when you need it, but when you do it, like most of the people I have met on here, so you can get paid, then you can f*** off and help yourself, after all, since your making private servers for money, then you must have made several others before luna online, so I'm sure your loaded enough to hire professional C++ programmers.

On a side note, I am very pissed about the videos being downloaded, but here's a spoiler for you ungrateful jerks, (Except for a few select people that are purely awesome) I planned on creating CC, or in other words, subtitles for different languages for my videos.

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
I said other guide links were dead. i didn't say this one is, but a guide would have been better since i'm just starting at Luna and don't know anything about kor, thai and eng clients and their compatibilities.
I'm not begging anything either i am just asking from people who already know to atleast create an instruction even the most simplest is very useful for me. compiling is easy but what im trying to ask for is the setup..

So if any nice people here are nice enough to tell me how i would appreciate it, specially for Luna Plus,

PS. Not to offend you or anything pokchop but if you dislike beggars then it will never end, there will always be beggars everywhere.

And i'll be waiting for the video when it will be released again :p
Contributions like this are much needed everywhere.. its just most people don't realize how useful a guide can be.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i admit it i download the video too..
but it's because my connection is bad, and youtube new player is stupid..
it will re-streaming the video if i rewind the video or replay the video..
maybe that's because my connection..
and you know i can't just understand the video in a single watch..
also because english is not my major language..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for the guide!
But i have some problems and questions...

1- I followed your guide and got my server running but i can only login with accounts with userlevel = 2.(i think is used for GM, cause if i use the default userlevel = 6 it crash) and using LunaClient compiled with Release_GMTool.

2- When i compile LunaClient in Release Mode i cant connect with accounts with any userlevel and it ask for put correctly password. if i use sec password, it crash DistributeServer even if sec password exist or not.

3- If i login with userlevel 2 and GMClient, some monsters dont move, i can attack them but monsters dont get damaged and cant equip items (in chatlog says: item error)

4- How to disable on login window, the secured password?

5- MonitoringServer = MAS and RM, run perfectly, but MS crash on start.

I have watched all the videos and i dont know what is the problem.

Thanks and i hope some one can help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh well, i already found the way to fix them.
It was a translation problem.

I read too much threads and i don't find how to resolve this.

How to compile Launcher? it ask for launcher.manifest or something like this.

MS still crashing.

And when i tried to learn a skill, the client crash.
on this thread (http://forum.ragezone.com/f543/help-skill-issues-821898/), they dont say how to fix that.
I'm using gpotato client to translate... but even so, the "skill learning" still crashing my client.

Reaction score
OK, so i watched and following whatever inside the (which is 1hour+) and i don't see any compiling except for like 5 project files
i was expecting more, which makes me wonder what was i doing in that 1 hour

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
OK, so i watched and following whatever inside the (which is 1hour+) and i don't see any compiling except for like 5 project files
i was expecting more, which makes me wonder what was i doing in that 1 hour

The video is to show you how to compile your projects, I'm not going to spoon feed you all the answers and all the steps, basically whats being shown is how to compile everything. It takes way too long and I really don't have the time to cut and edit the videos, so take them as is, or don't take em at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try to do my own luna offline wit this tutorial! thanks a lot :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is it always error on click MAS, padalah Agent and distribute the active server
No one can help me.??:(: Eror 01.JPG - Video Guides - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back