Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* What are the No Ip?

"It is a service that is very impressive, and free find useful in case you have a dynamic IP is fixed
Through which you can connect your server Profile (your) with domin like and accessed from anywhere was

In short, the work of this service method:
Register with the service location and choose a particular domain and then install a small program on your computer will this program every time you determined to send IP number of your to the site, which in turn the process of linking the domain that you have chosen with this IP, and so you can keep your server (online) on the Internet always

Explanation boring detail:
Or you'll go to the following website:

Jointly, and the site (free)

After subscribing to this page will take you to click on the add host

oOnOVK9 - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

This page will appear:
1zcCV9z - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

Clarification of what is meant by the order's

1. the name you want to be a sub-domain

2. Select the primary domain (there is a specific set free and non-free we will make a selection of free group)

3. This IP number of your site automatically puts him

4. The name of the group that belongs to this domain

5. You can prepare for the work of groups

Note: It is better to leave it without a set if you have one surfer

Then write data (as in the previous picture, for example)
And put pressure on the great host in the bottom of the page
You will see this page
SA3qmcw - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

Possible add 5 Domains in your account if you want it

Program Install:

Program Install on apunto

sudo apt-get install noip2
If you have a system for another worry there are versions for Windows and Mac and Linux and BSD him from the official website

During the installation window will appear asking you to enter the user who participated in the name of the site is often the email address that you registered with and then we entered Inter

Png2BM - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

Enter password

vkBb39m - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

In this window you will ask you to enter the number of minutes a default 30 minutes

JP6NnTb - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

In this case the program will synchronize every thirty minutes IP address of the asset at the current site
Note: If you have a bad quarter of an hour each contact cutting and re-enter contact number less a 5 minutes are possible
Either if you have a good connection, leave the default settings as they are 30 minutes

In this window asks you to enter the group name

nXoFj7A - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

What Group: Site allows you to create, for example, more than Domain

You can customize each of them in a group
And every group possible forward to different Ip (second) device
If you want to direct all groups to this device or do not have only one Domain
Leave the place name of the group is empty

In this image required to type the network name leave empty (if you are on a specific network type the network name)

fBxdgwG - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

In this step asks about the way the program works with the network if you do not know exactly leave the default option (NO)

oDCtaY0 - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

It ended the program and become ready

Note 1:

When the program's inauguration of synaptic these options will appear as follows:

h9EFMfI - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

Note 2:

If you have a router on the network, you must open a port on the router (port forwarding) You can use this

Don't Forget to say thanx, if u like my post
If you do not reply, the post will die

Best regards .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must to open ports of kal on ur router > ( 50001 - 40001 - 30001 ) Protocol TPC&UDP , Then
didnt forget port > [ 80 ] to be ur web site OnPublic
finaly.. u need to chg ur server ip/dnsname into config.pk > xlate-e.dat '' for others ppl location''

gratz ur server will be online 4ever GL ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot (9) - [Explain] How to get Free Static Ip and connect with yours DNS server . - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help i cant login using Xampp & noip

Pwner repack

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont need to open the ports 40001 and 50001 just the one in your xlate-e.dat and port 80.

Anyway solid tutorial :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 152027

Please help i cant login using Xampp & noip

Pwner repack

I guess these problem from dbserver check it .. OR
make sure about local ip in ur config.pk is : 127.0.0.1 << xlate.e.dat
then try to connect log in again !

You dont need to open the ports 40001 and 50001 just the one in your xlate-e.dat and port 80.

Anyway solid tutorial :8:

There's 3 ports include kal connections
as most of you know role of protocol used for connect with us,
I have worked on it , just trust me
thanx for ur understanding .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess these problem from dbserver check it .. OR
make sure about local ip in ur config.pk is : 127.0.0.1 << xlate.e.dat
then try to connect log in again !

There's 3 ports include kal connections
as most of you know role of protocol used for connect with us,