Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

kalonline development tutorial in Arabic [ Video ] basics

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone today i decided something i hope i won't regret ^^
to make a series of videos about kalonline development [ what i know so far ]
in Arabic since a lot of the newcomers today are arabs specifically egyptians
and since as we know a lot of them fail hard or can't learn because of " sorry for my bad english "
i will try to save what is left by simple video tutorials in arabic
================
small notice
=========
i don't need flame or pain in the butt replies since i don't expect something from it
if you don't like it just close the page / video :D
============
this tutorial will explain itself in the video

kind regards Januvia

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good job Shiref
keep going
I was looking for Good repack with all addons
with 3rd job
can you give me good repack i can work on it
Thanks Sherif :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@shiref6 i really like how you decided to make this video to try and help the Egyptians so they will stop asking so many questions in a ton of threads.

It would be awesome if someone actually made a tutorial on how to make a 4 class server with the new engine in English and Arabic so that people will stop actually making a million threads asking how everything works.

If i knew how to make the server myself i would personally create a tutorial video but unfortunately i have not played around with the new files enough to know what i am doing.

A step by step tutorial will eliminate MOST but not ALL of the dumb questions about creating a new engine server with the releases from this forum which will eliminate a lot of useless threads asking the same questions over and over again.

One example of the same question over and over again is how exactly people can use intpacker to pack the config.pk, e.pk ,and m_config.pk files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah plz make video tutorials for 4 classes
And keep the good work up

Back