Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to create new maps with spawns and minimaps using KWE:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
I may still have the old less buggy version but it needs to be cracked since Koen shutdown the license server when he released the buggy free version of KWE.

What's needed to be cracked there? or how protected it is, I never actually used paid version of kwe so a little explanation would be nice;d

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
nice one clear and simple.. you could add a FAQ to the bottom if you want to :) like if you found out some small bug in kwe and a way around it for example. might help some people get started too and its easyer to know them up front then halfway when your freshly new made map bugs out on save for example.. happened to me a few times when I started with kwe haha xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@takethis paid kwe worked like that: you logged in your acc on r3b website and added the ip you have after you did that you could log in with id and pw into kwe..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open the dds file with Gimp and export it as normal jpg

i dont understand what is Gimp how i can chage .dds file for .jpg i missing this step

Back