Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to edit a .dat file!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it looks like no one ever done this guide, and since 80% of help posts are about this I decided to create it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] How to edit a .dat file!

I tryed to make it as simple as possible, just need to be followed, if they do like this it can't fail.

The other guide have a weird swordcrypt with a weird .dll that isnt even the same size ( xxx.kb) from the original .dll released.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

GREAT JOB :) atleast a good guide that i get :D

Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score

deleted all questions this guide is as clear as it can be if you still dont know how to edit
your just not made for making a private server

-Closed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ammmm i cant even see tthe guide ?? wtf??

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Well it looks like no one ever done this guide, and since 80% of help posts are about this I decided to create it.

• THERES NO GUIDEE!:mad:

Reaction score
I have a method that I use for the .dat files on my shopping website. I am able to edit my .dat files, and not lose formatting on tab-delim fiiles. Not sure if it will work for everyone, but if you are interested, drop me an email. edit.dat.help@niknakcity.com I will pass it on.

Hope it helps

Back