Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Making your engine.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i made all things what are in tutorial, but i have null error.
i changed all passwords to same, JKSYEHAB#9052, but i got null. someone know how to fix it?

---Edit---
i tried with my old1 engine.exe, old files and others, its also say null o_O omg now i very pissed -.-

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i made all things what are in tutorial, but i have null error.
i changed all passwords to same, JKSYEHAB#9052, but i got null. someone know how to fix it?

---Edit---
i tried with my old1 engine.exe, old files and others, its also say null o_O omg now i very pissed -.-

I also had this again..
I am trying it over and over..
With the one and right only PK editor and stuff,, it opens right, the password has been set right, but it just doesn't want to run anymore?
I added Vista patch and r11 protect ... But it just doesn't want to work and keeps giving me the annoying NULL Error.. what the duck is wrong with this stupid kalonline system? Omfg!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i try to make my Own Engine But Fail

i use Webmin rapack i want to make clean engine without pic apear

can u plz help me some
ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey i added all with youre tut and i get no config error or mainsvr crash or something like that...
Bit whein im ingame after like 30 second i get this error..
see attachment

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Can da duck anyone upload hackshield vista working files, clean engine files?

Why KOCP da duck does not support my unpacked engine.exe that works fine?

Why da duck KOCP works on my computer, on another it can not works with server, cos clicking log in, nothing happens. Server shows CSocket Error. Tried all server side combination 0, 1, 2.

I am really pissed of, links expired.
KOCP does not support unpacked engine (PeID -> UnPe 2.x), another unpacked engine from RZ works
fine, but got problem with connecting on another.
Any suggestions or sth?

it was my fault.
Problem was with chmod on files.
My Debian sets by default no rules.
Chmod +x, +w, +r fixed all.
Now it works on Debian, XP, Vista 32 bit and others... ;)

i get the undifined file(s) is installed. please reinstall it, i dont understand what u said, possible to explain more?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey

I've written this guide because I see that a lot of people are having trouble making an own engine.exe with KOCP, custom password, unlocked zoom, Vista, and getting it packed at the end.

I'm going to describe the full working method on how to apply these functions and the order of them!

What do you need:
- clean unpacked engine - Download Here
- KOCP_Installer.exe (see attachment)
- Kal Server Controller.exe by Palu$ (see attachment)
- yP.exe Packer (see attachment)
- Hex editor (see attachment)

Step 1: applying KOCP
First of all, we are going to apply KOCP on our clean engine to avoid any problems applying it later. Open KOCP_installer.exe and follow the steps. The wizard should take you through it without any problem.

Step 2: Changing the password
In a second step we will change the password. You could also apply the vista patch or the unlocked zoom (optionally) now. It's a matter of personal preference.

Open "Kal Server Controller.exe" and go to the "Engine pass" tab. Click "Open Engine" and select engine.exe.

In the form "New Password" you have to put a new password. The password should have a size of 13 characters (e.g. JKSYEHAB#9052 (standard), MYSECRETPASS1, ...) You can use special characters such as #,

ummm yea i dont see the KOCP installer in the attatchments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think the tutorial is broke...
the next steps for making an own engine are missing...
and there is no KOCP Insteller in the attachments
could someone plz reup those things missing?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for the last time, you dont need the KOCP installer, it has been said over 9000 times in this thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont care about that...
still i think there is something missing in the tut =/ the usage of all those programms i need is not explained at all...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have followed this tut many times, worked for me, just skip the bits that cant be done

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey

I've written this guide because I see that a lot of people are having trouble making an own engine.exe with KOCP, custom password, unlocked zoom, Vista, and getting it packed at the end.

I'm going to describe the full working method on how to apply these functions and the order of them!

What do you need:
- clean unpacked engine -

First of all, we are going to apply KOCP on our clean engine to avoid any problems applying it later. Open KOCP_installer.exe and follow the steps. The wizard should take you through it without any problem.

In a second step we will change the password. You could also apply the vista patch or the unlocked zoom (optionally) now. It's a matter of personal preference.

Open "Kal Server Controller.exe" and go to the "Engine pass" tab. Click "Open Engine" and select engine.exe.

In the form "New Password" you have to put a new password. The password should have a size of 13 characters (e.g. JKSYEHAB#9052 (standard), MYSECRETPASS1, ...) You can use special characters such as #,

is it normal that the tut ends here? i suppose not...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Plz Plz plz upload "clean unpacked engine" again :(
Thanks in advance
Hey

What do you need:
- clean unpacked engine -

Back