Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Making your engine.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE] Making your engine.exe

If it don't have anything to do whith this, so please don'T post something about it here o_O
`

i know, but maybe you guys dont check the help section.
if some of u knows how to fix it, please reply at the topic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

BJornVH man still doest work i still get expelled on YP i only have Anti-SoftICE protection selected and i changed number in config.prop login and get expelled mainsrv still says engine.exe. In the config.prop what Packet stream crypt mode should i have it on. its on 4 right now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

heres a screen shot of both them matching but i still get kicked due to engine.exe and i really dont want to turn checksum off

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OMFG i cant believe i never seen that dang # sign all this trouble cause of a # sign. Works great now. Thank You soooo much lol.. btw you know much about pk's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wow very good guide helpful its helped me a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for release, ur best :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I followed your instructions exactly, and I'm still getting a "problem with a function of anti-hacking."

I've tried subbing in different hshield files of other working clients I have, but no luck. I selected only SoftICE when I protected the file (and backup :p).

What should I try now?

EDIT: ...and when I use the files Narutaru uploaded, I get the undefined files error.

EDIT2: If I use the EhSvc.dll that Bjorn posted, I get the anti-hacking error. If I use NaruTaru's, I get the undefined files error.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

do you use Vista?

No. Am I not supposed to make the fix unless I'm on Vista? xD

I thought it made it -compatible-, and that it would still work for XP.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

The vista fix is required to let the hshield files work properly. (it will also work for XP)

I feel thoroughly stupd now. Through some sort of stupid mistake on my part, I only replaced one instance of 3hU1WB+BkrBbqIbMjPN1/w== with EJyFS2vFgJ0cgP8tuG+DSQ== instead of all of them. I fixed it and it works fine now.

Thanks for the guide, sorry for the headache. :wallbash:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I just have one question... my server is working fine and everything but i can't make account becasue my antivirus does not allow KOAM to work becasue it automaticly delete the file... so is there and other way to make accounts for server or does anyone have working KOAM.rar file... ty

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I GET ERROR NULL what have to do???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heyo i have it all in, it sorta works, but i cant open anything due to the NULL and NULL it shows when i run my engine.

any fixes for this NULL?

i am using the CLEAN files, nothing else, no repacks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you can't run the engine.exe you have to run the kalonline.exe or start.bat or some other launcher

Back